Kyo Kusanagi Burns The Death Battle!

zFire: Long time ago, there was a war bentween humans and the biggest snake named Orochi, Orochi was been defeated by the 3 most powerfull clans, those clans were "Kusanagi", "Yakasaki" and "Yata", which they protect their most value artifact

PeTiago: I want that sword

Ajsha38 pull out the kusanagi sword

Ajsha38: Here's the sword

PeTiago: Thank you

He would look at zFire

zFire: Hey now, low down the sword

PeTiago was about to do it but he turned into dust

PeTiago: What the fuck?!

zFire: Oh shit...YOU TURNED THE MOST IMPORTANT SWORD OF A CLAN INTO DUST?!?!?!

Ajsha38: Don't worry, that was just a copy of the sword

zFire: Oh

PeTiago: Aw come on!

Back to the explanation

zFire: Anyway, 1800 years ago, when Orochi and the human race waged war, the Kusanagi, Yasakani and the Yata clans used the mystical treasures and sealed Orochi. Afterwards, the clans have kept a watchful eye over them. 660 years ago, the seal that was put on Orochi begins to weaken. The three clans decided to move its vessel into another location. Wanting to disrupt their unity, one of the Hakkesshu killed the leader of the Yasakani's wife. Under a disguise, the murderer then approached the Yasakani head and reported that the Kusanagi clan was responsible, saying that it was "atonement" for letting the seal weaken. To add more fuel to the fire, the corpse of his wife was found in the Kusanagi homeland. Angered by the revelation, the Yasakani made a blood pact with Orochi to gain the necessary means for revenge. Gaining a forbidden technique called "Kin Sen Hyaku Juuichi Shiki: Ya Otome" (Forbidden Method 1211: Eight Maidens), the Yasakani would renamed themselves as the Yagami clan. As a side-effect of the Orochi's curse, the once crimson flames of the Yagami changed to a violet/bluish tint from Orochi's taint. The curse also causes each heir to die young and each mother to die in childbirth. Since then, the clans have waged a generation long grudge with casualties made from both sides, which continues on to this day in the present.

PeTiago: So you're saying that was like Among us video game that you have to lie in order to not letting them knowing that you're an imposter? 

zFire: Basically Yeah,  that's a short way to say, In the same country aka Japan there was a normal house and seemed another family, but it was actually the Kusanagi clan's house, and there we can see the youngest boy and descendent of the Kusanagi clan, His name...is Kyo Kusanagi

is Kyo Kusanagi