Ruby Rose Spread The Petals In The Death Battle

zFire: Ah, Remnant, if isn't my favorite world and planet

PeTiago: Bro, what do you talking about?

zFire: Well, the planet was originally created by the and as part of an unexplained experiment. The Gods later created Humanity as a joint project to bridge their differences. Humanity existed alongside their creators for ages until a time when a young woman named confronted the Gods, demanding that they bring her beloved back to life. After they refused, she tried to force the issue, only to be cursed with immortality.

 After they refused, she tried to force the issue, only to be cursed with immortality

Ajsha38: So, Remnant is gone, dead? Welp, goodbye Rwby

zFire: Not exactly, Angry and frustrated, Salem spread the word to the various Kingdoms that they could overthrow the Gods, and take their powers for themselves. This got Humanity to rebel against their creators, but when they attempted to confront them, the God of Darkness effortlessly wiped them all out, leaving Salem as the lone survivor. The Gods then elected to leave, with the God of Darkness destroying the moon in the process, and leaving the world as a mere remnant of what it once was.

PeTiago: Bruh, you're kidding

zFire: I'm not bro, Eventually, Humanity recovered from its extinction and found themselves joined now by another intelligent race, the Faunus. However, the world was not the same, and without magic, they were vulnerable to the Grimm. To that end, they harnessed the power of Dust to defend themselves. Alongside Dust, they also possessed Aura, a form of innate energy that bestows its user with certain abilities and powers. Unique expressions of these abilities which are specific to individuals are known as Semblances.

PeTiago laughs

PeTiago: Why the fuck would use dusts?!

zFire: Not that kind of dust, this is the "Dust" that the remnant talk about

Ajsha38: Bro, that's a stone

zFire: Actually, this is the "dust" that people there were talking about

PeTiago: Ok, What the fuck is their dust?

zFire: Dust is a source of energy in . The physical properties of Dust make it incredibly useful for a variety of purposes, particularly in the of many characters in the series. It is known to make a distinctive "shimmering" sound passively and when in use.