Part 14.

This morning when I woke up, I was surprised to see all of the other girls were still fast asleep. So I got some pots and pans and bashed them together. Loudly.

"PREMIER TODAY GUYS COME ON GET UP GET UP!" Revenge is sweet. I smirk.

"Okay okay I'm up-!" Madeleine says, sitting up and looking at me slightly harshly.
The other girls cover their ears, Tristan, Mason, Spencer, and Miguel all stand at the doorway, all their eyes half closed, I'd clearly just woken them up.

"Jesus keep it down!" Spencer says.
"Well then you guys should be more sophisticated and wake up earlier!" I smile and wink, looking at them, then looking at Miguel. Miguel chuckles and the boys walk out of the room to theirs.

"The make up artists should be here in around ten minutes so get into some comfy clothes before we have to wear dresses until midnight." Madeleine says, all the girls stand up and change, speaking about how excited we all are for today. On the inside, I had a funny feeling in my stomach. It was a nervous feeling, but excitement.

-

We hear a knock at the door and run to the door, smiling, bay tells the artists to be quiet so that the boys don't hear us. They follow us upstairs to the girls room, and into the ensuite, and they sit us down.

The make up artists clearly know what they were doing, I mean they are professional after all.

They go for a natural make up look on our faces. Foundation, contour, neutral coloured eyeshadow, mascara, lipgloss etc.

I look at myself in the mirror. God. I look absolute gorgeous.

"Y/n!" Madeleine turns to me.
"You look absolutely astonishing!"

"Miguel is going to faint over you!" Becca says. I hit her on the arm.
"Oh shut up, he probably doesn't even like me-!" I shout. The make up artists laugh.

My make up artist is named Jamie. He's amazing at his job, they gave me the most professional artist, just because I'm new to everything.

A different artist comes over and begins to straighten my hair.

"So, your first red carpet huh?" The artist smiles and looks at me in the mirror whilst she speaks.
"Yeah..." I begin to fiddle with my fingers.
"Nervous?" She leans down to look at me.
"Very..."
"Don't worry, when it was Madeleines first she was crapping herself." Everyone laughs and she finishes straightening my hair.
My hair looks so glossy, smooth and silky.

"Thank you so much! I've never seen myself look so amazing... I'm actually blown away thank you guys." I look at the artists, smiling at them.

The other girls had similar make up looks. Except Madeleine had her hair slightly curled. We all hug each other, compliments all over the place. We laugh a little, pay the artists and they leave.

"Dresses time!" Reagan shrieks.

-

We all walk to our dresses and pick them up. I can't get over how pretty they all look.

I slip on the dress. It fits perfectly. And it shows my body shape off so perfectly, I looked amazing. I was taking my own breath away.

(Reminder on what y/n's dress looks like)

The girls walk up to me, their faces pale

"Oh my god. Y/n you are going to wow the audience! The paparazzi is going to be all over you!" Madeleine says.

"So is Miguel." Bay laughs and I hit her arm. I then ignore it.

"Thanks, but look at you guys! Your all so breath taking and pretty it hurts-! Nobody is going to be looking at me when you guys are around." They all smile at me and give me a huge hug.

I put on a pair of silver, short heels, and we walk downstairs. The boys were waiting downstairs for us so that we can get into our separate limos and get driven.

-

They spotted us. Their jaws were practically on the floor. They didn't say a single word. They were speechless. We giggle a bit.

"Are you guys gonna say anything?" Madeleine says. She nudges Mason, they all look us up and down, just to make sure they're not seeing things.

"You guys look... so... amazing-" Tristan says.
"Yeah..." Mason says, basically breathless.

I roll my eyes and giggle a little bit.
"Okay enough of that. Let's go have some fun." I smile and walk in between the boys, grabbing Tristan and Masons arms as I push between them.

-

We get to the nine limos parked up by the hotel, and we all get into our separate limos.

"Here miss y/l/n." The driver says, opening the door and I nod.
"Thank you." I speak up.

I sit down and the car door closes. There's drinks of water but I don't drink any. My nerves were getting the best of me. I mean, yes, I look absolutely amazing I really do, but will that make a difference on the fandoms opinion about me?

Will the paparazzi even properly pay attention to me? Will anyone take notice in me?

I sigh, trying not to pick at the white acrylic nails that my make up artist had applied to my nails. I bite my lip and just wait for us to arrive, all of the limos one behind the other.