Part 34.

Hi guys! Long time no see 😭. I apologise on how on edge some of you have been, I took a break from the internet for a couple weeks so I haven't been on Wattpad at all. I needed to improve my mental health and get out into the real world, but I thought about it and I'm back! I'm also planning on starting a new story now, and I have multiple ideas. If you could read any fanfic which would it be out of:
- Vance Hopper
- Robin Arellano
- Mason Thames
If you don't like any, give me some ideas, and I may pick some that I like! Also give me a short story line, preferably message it to me so no spoilers are made if I pick it!
Anyways, enjoy! ❤️
_____________________________

I stare at myself in the mirror. It stands tall before me and set on my skin is a thigh height, tight fitted black dress with noodle straps on the shoulders. (If you don't like it think of your own!)
My mind rushes everywhere. What could Miguel be doing? He's obviously taking me somewhere to stay if I need to pack for at-least a night. But having to look pretty and wear a dress? What is this boy thinking.

My suitcase is set on the bed and I begin to pack the essentials. Pyjamas, toiletries, make up, hair accessories, and a fresh outfit. Then I start to pack the extras. Gum, a charger, *anything extra you'd bring*.

Miguel walks into the room. He's wearing a similar outfit he wore to the premiere, but more subtle. He walks to me, smiling and hugging me tightly.
"You look gorgeous." He blurts.

"So just now I look gorgeous?" I look at him. "Not all the time?"

He chuckles. "No no, I didn't mean it like that. Your more than gorgeous all the time!" He hugs me again and I laugh into his chest.

"Where are we going anyways,?" My eyes meet his and his eyes lighten slightly.

"That's a secret only I know." A grin fills his face and I grunt. I hate secrets.
________________________________

We make it downstairs, dragging our suitcases to the front door and I just slide on a pair of black and white nike pros. Miguel puts on a similar pair.
Suddenly, Elsie runs to me with tears in her eyes and a pout on her mouth. A light gasp falls out of my mouth.

"Elsie, what's wrong,!?" As she reaches me i pick her up, her arms wrap around my neck and squeeze it tightly, barely suffocating me.

"Your leaving again!! You can't!" A sign of relief leaves my mouth. Could've been something much worse.

"It's only gonna be for one night. I'll be back by tomorrow afternoon." I smile softly and as I speak, I look at Elsie in my grip and I slide a piece of her hair behind her ear, kissing her forehead gently.

"Really?" She sniffs, wiping her eyes with her wrists, but it doesn't seem to work as her eyes are still full of tears.

I giggle. "Yes, really." I help her wipe her tears and use my thumbs to wipe her eyes. She hugs me again and I turn my head to see the top of Miguel's head beside me, his hair gelled back and in a braid. He's kneeling down, talking to Nathan, and he gives him a fist bump. I can't help but smile.
________________________________

Nathan goes to me and I hug him tightly.

"Promise to help mum? It's for one night and when I come home tomorrow I want to hear good things about you guys alright,?" I raise my eyebrows at them. They quickly nod and I smile, kissing their heads and standing up. John is standing before me.

I sigh and smile slightly. "Bye big bro," He allows a little reassuring smile to appear on his face, and he gives me a fist bump, as well as Miguel. My mum walks to me and hugs me tightly.

"Call me if you need anything okay,?" She whispers, I laugh a little and nod.

"Yes mum, gosh you say this every time I go somewhere." I laugh whilst speaking.

"Yes but-" I cut her off.

"Yeah mum, I'm your daughter and you care about me. I know." I smile and she exchanges a smile back. I hug her again, and me and Miguel exit the house, getting into the car as the driver sets off.
________________________________

"So, can I know noww where we're going,?" I smile mischievously as I look at Miguel. He puts a finger over my lips.

"You'll find out, it'll be worth it I promise." He smiles.

I roll my eyes in silence and look forward again at the car seat in front of me. This boy is full of secrets and I cannot take it any longer!