✰☞INTRODUCTION☜✰

✰Hey there! I have no idea why I decided to make josuke fic (probably because I have a terrible case of being in love with josuke)I know people would skip the intro but it doesn't matter I'm just writing an introduction to address some unimportant things but still significant enough to read.

✰ Most of the characters in this fanfic do not belong to me as most of you know all the characters belong to Hirohiko Araki he is truly an amazing manga artist/ author.

(hear me out you have no choice but to listen.)

✰ Some parts of the story may be a little melodramatic but that's what gonna make the story more interesting for some readers at least, I'm also gonna try to make Y/N less stereotypical but I'm probably gonna fail at that.

✰ I'm gonna be using she/her pronouns since I find it easier to use those pronouns I apologize if I offended anyone.

✰ feel free to leave suggestions in the comments so I can make the story more enjoyable for all readers, Constructive criticism is the best thing you can give me!

✰ The fic so far isn't complete but some people may be reading it when it's complete so I might add a date of when I finish a chapter.

✰ The story is mainly POVs (Josuke and Y/Ns mainly)

✰ If you read the introduction then thank you it is appreciated also I'm planning on doing one chapter a day/week since I have a lot of spare time and I have most chapters written on paper

-GARLIC PANINI LAMBORGHINI

-27/11/22