✰ ☞ FORGIVENESS ☜ ✰

[Y/N POV:]

The weekends were always boring for me; no one invited me to do anything with them, and if they did, it's not like I'd go. I usually just go to Blockbuster to buy a couple of movies and music and binge-watch them until I fall asleep with it still playing.

But not today, I can't even watch a single stupid movie without Josuke bothering my mind. This weekend is going to have me in shambles.

Suddenly, I heard a knock at my door I quickly panicked I hadn't changed out of my pyjamas, my hair was a mess and my eyes were red and puffy it would be embarrassing if I opened the door looking like this!

"Y/N, are you there?" A familiar voice spoke followed by another knock.

"Is that Josuke..?" I questioned myself quietly while trying to find hair products to fix my hair, an angry expression crept upon my face.

Ok, now I'm conflicted on whether I should open the door or not...

KNOCK KNOCK

I dropped a few things on the ground creating a loud bang I panicked even more the walls were super thin for some reason and he probably heard that huge bang.

"[Y/N] I know you're there... please open up." He said gently.

I sighed and walked towards the apartment door, I was hesitating whether I should open the door.

I opened the door and there he was we took a moment to stare at each other his eyes looked apologetic, and my face was completely neutral.

"H-hi," Josuke spoke first
He was wearing baggy jeans and a jersey with a white top underneath his signature hairdo looked neater than usual.

"Hey," I said awkwardly.

"I-I I' 'm sorry... Y-you look great." He replied shyly.

I folded my arms and looked at him with a confused expression then back to a neutral one "You know how I feel about lying Josuke." I say in a monotone voice.

"Why would I lie You the prettiest girl I know-" He closed his mouth the laughed nervously.

I giggled along then smirked "Yeah, you think so?" I asked blushing a little.

"Yeah, totally!" He smiled with loving eyes

We got lost in each other's eyes for a minute or so every second felt special then the last I wanted it to last forever. How could I stay mad at him when it wasn't even his fault?

"I'm sorry too, I was so blinded by rage I didn't release your selfless act to save Yukako you deserve better Josuke." I lowered my head to look at the floor I truly felt ashamed.

"H-hey it's fine don't be upset." He walked closer to me and placed a hand on my cheek.

I felt tears welling up as he pulled me into a hug his sweet-smelling cologne intoxicated me he patted my back and then patted my head.

"Get changed," Josuke said bluntly.

"What?"

"You heard me go get changed in taking you out."