✰☞FRIENDSHIP ☜✰

[Y/N POV]

"What are you two nut jobs doing here?" I store at Josuke and Okuyasu with a confused expression "We were walking to school and saw Koichi sitting in the cafe so we're gonna spy on him wanna join?" Josuke slapped the back head of Okuyasu "GOD your such a blabber mouth!" I chuckled a little "I was sorta doing the same but spying on my friend..." Okuyasu yelled out Koichi's name but was cut short when he saw Yukako.

While Koichi and Yukako were blabbing on about something Josuke, Okuyasu, and I found a way to make it across the street without them noticing us.

"Wow, Koichi's is actually with a girl..." Josuke teased. "And not just any girl but Yukako Yamagishi from my class, Y/N you never told me she was your friend!" Okuyasu sobbed "You never asked..." His cry got louder and louder.

After Yukako continued to confess her love for Koichi, Okuyasu's screams only got louder I swore my eardrums were about to burst Josuke had to cover his mouth to shut him up "JOSUKE PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISNT HAPPENING! WHY DO YOU AND KOICHI GET ALL THE LUCK NO ONE HAS EVER SAID ANYTHING LIKE THAT TO ME!!!" Josuke sighed and began comforting him "Now now you big baby, but still holy crap Koichi sure is something." " she finally got the balls to tell him me!" Josuke and Okuyasu became more and more invested in Yukako's confession I was wondering why she didn't tell me instead of me having to figure it out myself but honestly her not telling me wasn't that big of a deal to me it was the fake that if Koichi makes one slip up then she'll-

And that's when she lost her temper, our expressions of jealousy and happiness turned into a more shocked and scared ones. I shouldn't be surprised though it's Yukako after all...

"Well, I have to say for some reason any jealousy I had over that just went out the window man you got one crazy Y/N..." "Tell me about it." I smile and chuckle lightly

"No kidding, let's pretend we didn't see any of that..." Josuke said nervously all of us tiptoed away trying not to get caught. Josuke stared at Koichi's cup and mumbled something to himself and that's when I remembered the love letter should I give it to him? Or throw it away? damn hazamada's stand why did it have to put me in this situation...

"J-Josuke."

"hm? what is it Y/N?"

"A girl gave hazamada's stand a letter but he ripped it up y-you should fix it with your stand or whatever..." Am I feeling nervous it's not my letter so why am I feeling this way?

"Oh really? Do you happen to know the girl?" A smirk appeared on his face, what an odd question to ask. "Just don't break her heart ok?" Josuke blushed and smiled even more "I won't I promise!" I felt the burning rage inside me build up even more I began to walk faster my eyebrows scrunched and lips pouting, you could tell I would snap at someone at any given moment "Oi Y/N where you going?" asked Okuyasu "I should probably check on Yukako I-I t-think she's a... stand user!"I did my best to smile and pretend things are ok out of all the people I could be angry with it could never be Okuyasu he's such an angel.

[JOSUKES POV]

I fixed the letter with Crazy diamond I never thought that a hot-tempered girl like Y/N would ever fall in love with me, the letter sounded so sincere I wish she didn't walk off though I mean... I'm not ready for a relationship much less with Y/N but would it hurt to try?

[TIME SKIP/ Y/N POV]

I overheard Josuke, Okuyasu, and Koichi talking about ways to get Yukako to leave Koichi alone I wanted to know a little more about their plan so I went towards where they were sitting "Yeahhh she'll think your foul!" I swear Josuke can be so stupid sometimes "Im not too sure about that..."