ʟɪᴠᴇ || ᴅᴅᴏᴛ

sᴀɴᴀɪ ♡︎

sᴀɴᴀɪ ♡︎

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

ddot was asleep and i had to pee but he wasn't getting up. "get off me darrian." i said tryna push him off my legs. "leave me alone." he replied i pulled the covers off of him so he could feel cold air plus he was bareback. "bro why you do dat for" he said "cause u needa get off of me i gotta pee nigga move" i replied.

"hold it in." he said still sleeping. "mmcht omg darrian MOVEEE." i pushed him off me resulting to him falling on the cold floor. i quickly ran to the bathroom before he cud get up and did wat i had to do ( wash my face, brushed my teeth, etc )

i got outta da bathroom and seen ddot laying down in his phone. i laid beside him and he mugged me. "wat i do ta yo ass?" i asked "yk wat u did" he said resulting to me laughing. "fuck you laughing for?" he said "cause i can dicc" i said rolling my eyes. he got up and went to tha bathroom and brushed his teeth and washed his faceee.

he got outta da bathroom and laid between my legs. "you wanna go live ma?" he asked me "mhm" i replied he went and sat on his gaming chair, went on live and started rolling up a blunt. "yo wsg live?" i heard him say. i went over to him and sat on his lap and say hey to the live. "yo get up gang you mad heavy my legs crampin" he said "i'm not eve- yk wat nvm dicc" i said getting up. i went and sat on the bed and went on my phone cs he don't gat me tight asf, cs who tf is 'gang'.

he spun his game chair around facing me and said "i was js fuccin witchu ma come back." i ignored him cs i was tight asf. "ma" "now she acting like she don't hear me talking to her." he said to the live. "she mad asf y'all."

"ain nb mad, you told me to get up so i got up." i said rolling my eyes. "cmere" da bitch said. "no leave me tf alone darrian." i said annoyed. "mmcht bro. the government name wasn't needed, and why u gotta be like that?" i just ignored him and got up to make a tiktok. i started recording to the video to the sound 'dont play wit it.'

i started lip syncing the lyrics. "i just want a rough neck nigga on da tongue, bitches wanna see me automatic with a drum. ask me if i'm finish na bitch i just begun, and i ain't giving out no nutty to no nigga just for fun. are you dumb?" i ended the video i was making and i heard ddot say...

"you gon give me some doe" he said smirking "no i'm not" i said "hm we'll see after this live." he said inhaling his blunt. "we ain gon see shit" i said laughing.

i went over to ddot "look who wanna come back" ddot said "stfu darrian." i took his phone over by the window turned the tv on and started playin 'imma throw dis money like a free throw'. as soon as that part came on i started twerking for the live.

ddot walked over to me "now u pushin it." he said kickin me over and taking his phone. "wtf ddot u busted my lip." i said getting up. but that ain stopping me tho. i started recording a tiktok and began twerkin. ddot came behind me and i pushed him off. "why u push me off for?" he asked rolling his eyes. "cause u done busted my lip now u wanna be all up on me." i replied raising my voice a little "fuc you raising yo voice for and im sorry mamaa." he said grabbing my face and kissing me.

he went back over to his live and i went and sat on his lap and started reading the comments.

sugerhillxosama: sanai so pretty

pretty.kay: sanai that thang move
like water guhhh😩

user380585941: i love you ddot

444.nae: where dd?

ndot_spinalot47: yo sanai when you gone get a real nikka like me? ddot not on shit

i read ndot's comment out loud and made a disgusted face. "who said dat?" ddot asked me "ndot_spinalot47" i replied "ndot shut ya white ass up, she already got a reall nikka and YOU not on shit. you a wanna be me nigga smd." he said "now see me personally i wasn't gon let that slide, you gone take that ndot?" i said laughing "sanai stfu, fuck you laughing for" he said pushing me off his lap.

"first of all don't push me, are u fuccin dumb? second of all keep that same energy dicc." i said walking away "okay sanai johnson." he said "okay darrian jimenez, fuck you cause idk wat u on hots for." i said walking outta da room.

time skip >>

ddot ended the live and came next to me onna couch in my living room. he started feelin on me and stuff like wtf nigga u was js mad, get yo bipolar ass on. "move darrian." i said pushin his hands off my thighs. "yo stop touching me." he said placing his hands back on my thighs. "you stop touching me tf. you was just in hots for no reason and i told u to keep that same energy. so move." i said pushin his head off my lap and walking upstairs. "mmcht." i heard him say.

he later then came upstairs and laid beside me onna bed. "dame un beso mami" he said grabbing my neck. i dodged his kiss and he mugged me. "stop playin with me brooo." he said pulling me closer. "gimme kiss or i'm gone make u gimme a kiss."

we made out for like 5 minutes until i finally decided to pull away. "i love you dyke" he said i ignored him tho just to be playful🤗 "say it back or imma make you say it back sanai." he said raising his voice a lil. "i love you too pookie" i replied "bettas." he said rolling his eyes.

ʜᴇʏ ᴘᴏᴏᴋss, ʟᴍᴋ ᴡᴀ ʏᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴀɴᴅ ᴜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜ ɢɪᴍᴍᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ ɪᴅᴇᴀs♡︎.