ɪɢɴᴏʀɪɴɢ ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ - ᴅᴅ

ʏᴏɴɴɪ♡

ʏᴏɴɴɪ♡.

I was in my room layin down on my phone waiting for dd to arrive to my house cause he wanted to "see me". As i was scrolling on titkok i came across this short sample of a yt video.

The girl was ignoring ha bf and he was getting mad. so i thought to myself, imma do this on ddot.

TIME SKIP TA WHEN HE GOT THERE.

i heard a knock on my front door so i went downstairs to open it. "hey mh" dd said hugging me. i ain't reply tho.

"i said hey..why youn hug me back?" i ignored his question and went to the kitchen. "i must be talkin to myself." he mumbled under his breath.

i went to the fridge and got the milk cause i was finna make cereal. "how was ya day?" i heard dd say. did i answer ?? no tf i did not.

"so youn hear me talking to you?" he questioned grabbing my arm. yanking my arm away from him i went upstairs to my room as he followed behind me.

"lemme use ya ps4 mh." he said before sitting in the chair. "bae." "bae." i smacked his teeth turned around, then he had the audacity to turn back around and throw a back at me.

mugging him, i looked up and left the room. "where you goin?" he questioned.

I was sitting in the living room's chair until i seen david the devil walk in the room. "yo, you mad or sumn?" bitch you just threw a fuccin book at me .. df you think?

"ansa me lil girl." he said facing towards me. did i answer ?? nope. "girl..i know hear me speakin ta you." i just side eyed him. "did i do sumn mama? wassup witchu you?" i didn't answer him and he just smacked his teeth.

"you kno wha..bye." he said putting his hand in my face...is yo gun pink ?? he got up..and pulled me up with him. he sat down and sat me on his lap.

grabbing my neck and laying me on him. "talk to me." he said while grabbing my right boob. he proceeded to lift up my shirt "move david." i got up and removed his hand..before this turn into something else.

"now you wanna talk ta me?? you a weird ass girl." he said. "stop callin me weird, you kno ion like when you call me weird."

"since you talking now..why you been ignoring me all day?" he asked raising one eyebrow.

"becauseeeeeee.." i said dragging the word. "because what??" .... "because it's a prankkkk." i said smiling. "smcht you one stupid ass lil girl." he said going up the stairs.

"ohh you mad now huh?" i said laughing. "dat shit ain funny cause if it was me doing it to you you wudda been mad asf."

"damn right."

HEYY!!