ʙᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴏᴠᴀ ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ || ʙᴏᴏɢᴢ

ɢɪᴀɴɴᴀ♡︎

ɢɪᴀɴɴᴀ♡︎.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

I was at home layin down in my bed and boogz was on his way to my crib. i was scrolling on tiktok 'till i came across this video where a girl was bending ova in front of ha bf to get his reaction. so i wanted to try it on boogz. ian gon record cs ion fw da youtube shitt. so i was just finna do it fa fun.

boogz texted me saying he was on his way
so i changed into my booty shorts cs why not..anywayyyss.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏>>
📍gianna's house📍

"wassup mh" boogz said goin in for a hug. "heyy" i said hugging him. i felt him grab my fat ma and i smacked his hand. "why u do dat for" he said "cause why u grabbing my ass for" i said turning around to walk away "cause i can." he said following behind me. "watchu brought for me?" i said floppin on da bed. "some skittles, hot fries nd a gatorade." he said "aww thanks mhh." i said smiling.

he sat on the bed and i got up to get my stuff outta da bag the bag was right in front of him so it was my time ta shine🤭. i bent over in front of him to get my stuff outta da bag and he smacked my ass hard asabbb and i shot up.

"oww nigga wtf...now wat if i smack ya face hard like dat." i said rubbing my booty. "das js da echo ma" he said biting his lips. "stfu nigga, that hurt fr" i said "i'm sorry ma lemme massage it fa u." he said tryna grab my booty again. "no moveee" i said going back to da bag.

boogz was sitting on da couch and i was in da kitchen. he got up and came into the kitchen and i dropped tha spoon. perfect timing i said to myself. i bent down to pick up the spoon and shook my booty a lil to get his attention. "bro see you- yk wa nvm" he said then he came behind me and pulled on my hair and gave my fake backshots.

"move ya ass." i said pushing him away.
"why you doin dat for?" he said throwing his head back. "doin wat?" i asked acting clueless. "yk watchu doin..and if i do sumn abt it you gone be screaming." he said walking away "oh is that so?" i said teasing him. "mmcht yo bro" he said tryna hide his smile i laughed and walked away.

we went up to the room and boogz was playin on my ps4 he was sitting down in the gaming chair and then suddenly the remote fell on the floor. i took the opportunity to bend down in front on him the pick the remote up.

he took both of his hands and slapped both sides of my ass very hard. "OWW wtfff omggg" i said "fuck is wrong witchu" i said rubbing my booty. he just sat there and continuously bite his lip. "yo not gon say sorry?" i questioned "nope, you shouldn't hv bent down in front of me." he said playing the game.

my ass was still stinging so i went into the bathroom pulled down my pants and looked at my booty cheeks. my ass was red with hand marks onnit. "BOOGZ CMERE NOW." i said yelling "wat?" he said barging into the bathroom.

"look at watchu did to meeee." i said pointing at the marks on my ass. "it looks good on u ma." he said "mmcht i'm not joking i'm being fr." i said "me too mama." da bitch said walking out the room.

i was deadass done w dis prank cause looka wa da bitch did to me. so anyways this was the end of the prank cause i was deadass done.

sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀʀ😗.
648 ᴡᴏʀᴅs.
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ 1.42ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅs ᴍʜʜʜsss.