Request:Movie Night

Requested by Supersonic019

(Narrator's POV)

"Alright Camie. I'm on my way. Love you too." Bakugo said to his girlfriend Camie Utsushimi over the phone as he was on his way to her house to watch a movie. Everyone was still recovering after the battle against Shigaraki, so it was now time to just relax.

Soon, Bakugo arrived at Camie's house. After knocking on the door, he was met with a kiss from Camie as the two headed up to her room to watch the movie.

"So what are we watching?" Bakugo asked as Camie giggled. Since it was the holiday season, she had a special movie in mind. But it was also for another reason.

After the fight with Shigaraki, despite Bakugo's strong contributions to Shigaraki's defeat, he still felt like he didn't do enough or barely at all, despite pretty much everyone showing as much concern for him as they did for Izuku.

And being the loving girlfriend she is, Camie had an idea for the perfect movie to help Bakugo over this hump of lacking confidence.

"Well since it's the holiday season, I figured we'd watch "It's a Wonderful Life"." She replied as Bakugo rolled his eyes.

"It's not overly cheerful, is it? You know I hate those happy happy movies." He replied as Camie laughed.

"No. It's about the difference one man can make to the bigger picture. Now let's watch." She said as she set the movie up as the two of them cuddled up and watched.

(Later, after the movie)

"Wow. That was actually really good. That guy felt a lot like I do. He felt like nothing he did mattered when it really mattered a lot." Bakugo said as Camie kissed his cheek.

"Exactly. Izuku has told pretty much everyone that he wouldn't have beaten Shigaraki without you. It was a team effort and everyone knows it. So don't think what you did made no difference because it did in a big way." She said as Bakugo smiled.

"Thanks for the boost, Camie." He said as the two of them shared a kiss and enjoyed each other's company.

Keep the requests coming guys.