Mob Boss AU

Requested by ShadowAnon

(Narrator's POV)

It was a rainy night as "The Mad King" Katsuki Bakugo sat in his office with a glass of liquor. The weather was his least favorite kind: Damp and wet. He hated the rain. Somehow it always put him in a downed mood. Nevertheless, the day had been productive despite the foul weather.

Of course, when you're at the top of a crime empire as the head mob boss, it seems like most days are productive.

"Bakugo? Babe, what do you think of this dress?" Camie Utsushimi asked as she came in the office wearing a sleek black dress. If Bakugo was the king? She was his queen without question. And the two of them were going to go dancing tonight.

"Heh. Looks good as always. You know you look great in whatever you wear." Bakugo said with a chuckle as Camie giggled.

"Thanks babe. You ready to go? I already checked in with Kirishima. He and Kaminari are on their way back from picking up the shipment and the transaction was a success. We'll have a fresh box of liquor waiting in the storeroom when we get back." She said as Bakugo chuckled.

"Nice. Hey Sero? When Eijiro and Denki get back, all you guys can grab a bottle from the shipment we just got. You've earned it, got me?" Bakugo said as Sero nodded and grinned.

"Thanks boss! You two have a great time!" Sero replied as Bakugo and Camie headed out to the car....only to find a certain officer waiting for them.

"Well well. The Mad King himself." Officer Momo Yaoyozaru said, her arms crossed as Bakugo just smirked.

"Out for a night on the town yourself, officer? Or is this just a social call?" Camie asked asked Momo shook her head. She'd been trying to book Bakugo and his crew for months but nothing ever stuck.

"One of these days, I'll put you both away. And your crew too. Just you wait." Momo said bitterly as Camie laughed.

"You really shouldn't be so stressed, Officer. I can see the wrinkles in your forehead. Keep that up and you'll be the world's youngest grandmother." She said as Momo could only growl in anger as Bakugo and Camie drove off on their date.

"One of these days, "Mad King". One of these days, you'll lose your damn crown and you'll be trading that fancy suit for a prison uniform....." Momo said to herself in anger as she got in her car and drove off to continue her patrol.