Riley Hicks.

Was born and raised in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania with two sisters and 1 older brother.

Her parents were middle classed, and she knew no other family, but an elderly uncle that passed away due to heart disease.

Now, Riley wasn't a girl of many.

She was always soft spoken, very natural, never gave anyone a hard time, and made sure she graduated with honors at the age of 24.

She didn't want to stop there.

Although, she was reserved.

The small 4% of her extroverted self wanted more.

It seemed like she wasn't satisfied. She was hungry for an adventure that she knew would give her the answers of what she wanted the rest of her life to be.

But she didn't realize that this trip to a very foreign country, just below the United States, was going to give her the answers she were eager to find out.

Bonnie, her mother, and her father Christian, wasn't so sure as to send their middle child off to a very unusual country that isn't their own.

She knew of Jamaica, where her father was from. And Southern Asian where her mother was from, but they were skeptical about her leaving, somewhere she didn't know.

She just smiled at them, gave them a reassuring conversation as to why she should go and the clear indication that she's an adult and that it should ok for her to leave, and then she was met with her bags packed her uber to the airport just just 15 minutes away.

" You know mama is going to give your room away." Her 19 year old sister, Mary the youngest, informed.

" Is that all you have to say to me? Your loving beautiful, healthy sister is leaving a place she always known and going somewhere that I can go missing?"

Mary shrugged.

" You wanted to leave."

Her passive aggressiveness couldn't hide that she was going to miss her big sister. A tear fell, and a warm hug from her baby sister was enough to let her know she had to do this.

If her brother wasn't going to leave home and the younger two weren't finished with school yet, then who was going to be the pioneer and do something that no one else in their family, besides her parents, and take advantage?

Riley was the smart siblings and child.

She never wasted her money, and her parents were her backbone.

She extended the suitcase handle, and threw her carry-on bag over her shoulder. Looking at her browned eyed sister, she said:

" Make sure no one takes my room?"

Mary nodded, watching as her sister left. Not sure if Riley was ever coming back.

*

Just the Crack of her neck and the stretch of her back, Riley Hicks watched as her luggage moved slowly towards her.

Foreign but beautiful, Australia was just as hot as Jamaica.

Her small jacket she had on was enough for to break a sweat. Her camera around her neck as she was sure that some pictures of her two month trip in the Foreign land would be needed.

Her firearms secured and safe in its own brief case and her water bottle high in the air as she chugged down her water.

" Now, where is my cab?"