III

The day in Bindi Irwns life consists of waking up to a well balanced breakfast of blueberry pancakes, turkey bacon and vegan eggs with a glass of squeezed orange juice.

She would shower.

She would even pack a healthy lunch containing salted chickpeas, granola, turkey sandwich and a fruit bar with water for her Husband Chandler.

And would be at the office of the zoo right before the zoo opens.

Greet her family and then set off 30 minutes after having a chat with her mother and brother before going into one of the animal enclosures.

But on this particular day, almost peculiar...Bindi was met with only her mother, and not her brother Robert as she always does before her shift.

" Where's that crazy?" She asked herself.

She looked in Africa, Bindis Island, the children's area, and even the boys bathroom.

But when she thought she lost sight of her brother, there he was. Looking out from the hiding of the audience in the crocoseum staring at someone in particular that she couldn't make out.

" Robert...Robert!"

Her small soft voice startled the young Irwin as he looked at her.

" Mornin."

" I didn't see you in the office. What is wrong with you?"

He sighed and took her by her shoulders.

He pointed at the familiar girl with the big curly fro on her head, with a camera and journal in her hands, waiting on the show as more people began to pack themselves into their seats.

" It's a girl."

" I have a problem.".

Bindi giggled at her brothers flustered features.

" I don't know her name, but I met her in the gallery. She's from America and she's thinking about staying here but if I can convince her to actually stay here and not leave I have to put on the perfect show for her to stay and not think I'm just a little boy who wants attention. Help me!"

Bindi was now laughing.

" Oh, dear! You really got it bad. Just do what you've always done."

Robert opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

" How long have you known her Robert?"

" Since yesterday."

" And you're stressing out about a girl that you just met? Robert-

" Don't change my mind. She's nice and she loves my work. I never seen anyone actually admire my work."

Bindi sighed.

" Be you Robert."

*

The familiar boy in khakis along with his sister and mother came out of the shadows of smoke.

The crowd cheering, some even crying that they were in the presence of a legends offsprings and wife.

" G'day everyone, thank you for joining us. So today we've got scrappy coming out. He's a beaut, very aggressive. I'm all camera'd up, but today it's all about crocodile safety."

Riley was someone who couldn't leave her memories unwritten.

Everything that was demonstrated, to the large crocodile that came out of its enclosure, Riley felt as though any moment of her life in Australia needed some documentation.