Bindis Island

Bindis Island was the fifth interest of Rileys journey through the zoo.

In clear view, a big tree house, towering over everything was seen as soon as she reached the entrance. It's perched on an imitation fig tree and decorated with beach themed objects and marine floats.

Questions regarding anything, to how old bindi was when the Island was born, to what animals actually stay here.

And with a snap of Rileys camera, her fifth memory, at the zoo was made.

Crocoseum

The Crocoseum is Australia's world famous.

It gives clear insight on how the crocodiles live, how they eat, a full backstory of their lives and prehistoric history and more.

Riley, blown away at how the young boy was so skilled at feeding the animals whilst talking without getting eaten himself. A beautiful moment where people actually care about animals.

Once Riley snapped her camera she notice that same boy, giving her glances every now and again to keep focus on his task at hand.

She paid for a front row seat and she was very much getting the full experience.

Roberts photography Gallery

From a mother Koala and it's Baby perched on a tree, to a clear close up of crocodile teeth, Riley was fascinated by the amazing work of the young Irwin.

The different colors, very beautiful shading of the photos and beautiful well close ups, she haven't seen anything so majestic.

She can tell he took his time with his work.

Wanting to be a travel agent and also a photographer herself, she can notice a gift when she sees it.

" Now, let's take our next journey to another exhibit."

Everything was a blur to Riley.

Her small, slender fingers grasping the outer parts of her camera, forgetting that she was the last person in the gallery.

" If only I didn't ignore photography class." She felt disappointed in herself.

It was her dream to be able to stand in her own gallery, selling her own work, she had the hand for it, but never the patience.

She never had patience.

And now that she's sitting in there snapping away, she felt as though once she gets home she will be getting her mind set into doing it.

" Excuse me?"

Riley spun around, in the presence of a blonde haired and blue eyed boy she seen in the crocoseum.

" Your tour just left." He pointed behind him, walking up closely until he was now a foot in front of her.

" I-im sorry. I couldn't keep my eyes off your work. It's beautiful. So far it's my favorite. "

The blue eyed guy looked almost startled.

" Really? I have to say you have a good eye. You're into photography?"

" I use to be."

" What stopped you?"

Riley shrugged.

" School, stress at home? Or, I just never had the patience and never made time for it. Which is silly because I've always wanted to do this when I was younger."