6. Dream's Face Reveal

It was now a few weeks later, and Blue Tech was going back to Freddy's. Nobody was sure whether or not they were being shut down due to there being a dead body and such. Blue Tech walked in to see a lot of the other workers all grouped up in the middle of the lobby.

"Oh my god Dream?!?! You have a face?" Blue asked in shock. Dream, George, and Sapnap all looked at him in unison. The Dream Team as they like to call themselves.

"Yes, it is me Dream from the hit game Minecraft" Dream said. Sapnap and George nodded in agreement.

"OHHHHHH DREAMMMM!!! Remember we have to do a manhunt after this" George reminded Dream. They all chuckled.

"Can I join the Dream SMP? My daughter and I love you guys" Blue pleaded, getting on his knees.

"Sure, you seem pretty poggers" George said.

Suddenly everyone's attention was turned to Henry, who looked devastated.

"Hello everyone, I'm glad you all could make it" Henry started, as everyone stayed silent.

"Unfortunately, the body was identified as no other than Tom Holland. Looks like we won't be getting another Spiderman movie" Henry cried, as tears started falling in the audience. At least we still have Toby.

"The good news is, we will be staying open for just a little bit longer. But we will be shutting down" Henry sighed. Everyone in the crowd gasped.

"Alright, you're all free to go" Henry claimed, as everyone left. Blue looked around, feeling sad. He really liked Freddy's but not all the sussy things going on. He also needed to provide for his family.

Suddenly Smelliam walked into the lobby, looking as stinky as ever. Blue couldn't help but to roll his eyes. Something was off about him, and it wasn't just his odor. Blue was gonna get to the bottom of this if it was the last thing he did.

THIS STORY IS CANON TO THE DRIVERS LICENSE LORE !

https://youtu.be/HuE8OqJc9c0