5. What the Frick 😂

Joe got up the next day earlier than usual since he had the day shift. Joe was ready to tackle the day. He didn't want to put up with Smelliam Crapton's crap. He just wanted to have a good day.

Joe walked into the establishment and clocked in. He saw Security Steve, and once again was star struck. Steve looked worried though.

"Hey Steve what's wrong?" Joe asked.

"So i was working the night shift ya know, and I saw something on the cameras. I decided to wait until 6AM to look at what it was , and it was..."

"WHAT WAS IT STEVE?!?"

"A dead body."

Blue techs face turned pale. He didn't know how to react nor was he expecting something like that to happen at a children's pizza place.

"So what's happening right now? Are the police coming?" Blue asked.

Steve nodded.

"I'm worried they'll think it's me since I was the only one in the establishment. I swear I just saw it on the cameras." Steve said.

"Maybe the cameras recorded what happened." Blue said.

"Actually for some reasons these cameras don't record anything. I tried looking. William told me that they can't record, something about it being old technology." Steve stated.

That raised Blue Techs suspicions.

"Anyways I don't think there will be any work today, or for a little while. You can probably go home." Steve said.

Suddenly another person walked in. Joe didn't know who it was.

"Hey bro." Steve said.

"Hey Steve, what's going on?" The man Blue Tech didn't know said.

"I-I found a d-dead body." Steve said, his face turning pale once again.

"Look everything's gonna be fine, as long as you didn't do it. Right?" The man Joe didn't know said.

Steve nodded.

The police force then walk in.

"Alright we're asking everyone to leave the premise, so no one can interact with the crime scene and tamper okay?"

Everyone stood quietly till he spoke again.

"I'm Reid, Spencer Reid."

Everyone walked out of the establishment.

"I know I didn't do anything wrong it's just still what if they think I did" Security Steve yelped.

"Everything's gonna be just fine, we'll get to the bottom of this" Blue Tech said.