2. Smelliam Afton

Joe brushed off his uniform, as it had dust from sitting in the office.  He combed his hair back in the bathroom mirror. The familiar stinky smell passed by the bathroom. At first, he thought it was some child's stinky diarheaa, but it was just his boss, William Afton, who he gave the nickname of Smelliam to match his smell and his attitude. 

Joe's job was simple, look at the animatronics, and fix anything that needed to be fixed. He walked into parts and service where he was greeted with the cast members, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy. He noticed a suit in the very back, it was golden but it looked out of order, so he didn't mess with it. He first looked at Bonnie, only his guitar was out of tune. Bonnie towered over him as he looked at his chest cavity. 

Next was Chica. She had a few pizza slices on her from the children. He threw all the pieces in the trash. That was honestly it. He knew kids couldn't keep his hands to themselves.

By the time, he finished with Chica, it was time for his "lunch" break.

It was 8pm, since he worked the later shift. The restaurant had just been closing.

He saw his enemy, Smelliam talking to a little kid. It looked odd and Blue Tech had his odd suspicions. He decided to easedrop.

"Listen, Spring Bonnie is in the backroom and he's allowing a few kids to have a special after party!" He told the child.

The little girl with brown hair and green eyes nodded. She was wearing a shirt with Tom Holland on it.

"Do you think Tom Holland will be there too?" She asked

"Umm yes!" He replied.

She nodded but her mother came and and grabbed her up.

The old man sighed in despair.

"So what was that all about." Joe said with attitude.

"Uh nothing. Look if you say anything to Henry, I will get you fired." William replied.

Joe nodded and walked away. 

What was he trying to hide?!