☆18. stiches & bandages☆

(A/n: ignore the picture on top I just found it funny when this is a sad and heartwarming chapter lol💀 okay back to the story)

Y/ns pov:

Cody was on a mission he was gone for I don't know many hours I just hope he's okay.

•time skip•

I was just feeding my rabbit when all of a sudden nina runs into the room. She was frantic, she looked like she had just seen a ghost.

"Nina whats wrong!?" I asked her. She was shaking "it's cody!" My heart sank. "What happened to him?!" Tears were now forming in my eyes.

Nina then leads me to the infirmary.

There he is. Cody is passed out on the bed. His face has a bunch of scratches on his face and his torso is bandaged up and bruised on him.

Toby was there with him. "W-what happened to him?!" I asked "when we were coming back from the mission and then all of a sudden a wolf attacked him I got him off of him by killing him with my hatchet but cody was bady torn up" he told me

"But he is going to be okay r-right?" I ask "yeah he is just needs to rest".

"By the way why do you care for him? He did kill your friend that night" right only nina and helen know of our relationship not toby. "Oh uh I'm his assistant i just came to see if he's okay" I simply told him.

"Oh alright you can stay here with him but call me when he wakes up please" with that he left

"Hes going to be okay, you can stay here with him" Nina then left too.

I started crying, "your going to be okay I promise" I said crying. I then kissed his cheek and fell asleep.

•timeskip•

When I awoke I see y/n sleeping besides me. I was in the infirmary, what happened?. Oh right. That wolf attacked me. I think ej patched me up. He always does when one of us gets injured.

Fuck my body hurts so bad. "Y-y/n" I nudge him awake "Hm, *gasp* cody! You awake!" He hugged me with tears streaming down his face.

"H-hey I'm okay, I promise" I chuckled as I reassured him " hold on I need to go and get Nina and Toby they told me to get them when you wake up" with that he ran out of the room.

y/ns pov:

I ran our the door to tell Toby and nina that cody woke up. I went to Nina's  room and then Toby's room.

With that we went back to cody.

"Cody! Your okay!" Toby said " I thought i lost you for a second!" Toby said with tears coming out of his eyes "I'm still here I ain't going anywhere" he said

"I promise you guys"

☆well that's all byeeee!!!☆