☆21.temper☆

|A/n: we start there is something I need to talk about. So this morning me and my family woke up to our garage burning. But don't worry! Me and my family and pets are safe. The only really sad side is that we can no longer live there because of dangerous it is. I'm really sad because I grew up in that house so it really saddens me we have to move so suddenly. But I will be okay❤️|

Codys/x-virus pov:

Fuck I forgot one of my virus in the kitchen. I really don't want to get it, why? Because me and Jeff got into a argument when we got back from the mission all because I "got in the way". I really don't want to deal with him.

Wait, what if I send y/n? Yeah, no one really talks to him and I don't think Jeff is still in the kitchen.

"Hey, baby?" I walk over the bed where he was sitting. "Yes?" He questions "do you think you can go down to the kitchen for me? I forgot one of my viruses I don't want anyone touching it" I tell him "of course I can love" he tells me.

"Okay, but please be safe, love you" I yell after him "love u too!" And with that he leaves my room.

Y/ns pov:

Alright so all I have to do is get codys virus.

I walked in the kitchen and I see the syringe on the counter top. I walk over to go grab the syringe when Jeff walks in front of me, blocking me from grabbing the syringe

"We'll, you must be y/n, codys pet" he spat. "I'm just here to grab that syringe, cody left it here" I explain to him.

"Oh is that so?" He says I nod my head in response. "Well in that case..." he says as he's picking up the syringe off of the counter top. "I hope he wouldn't mind if I use it on his precious boyfriend" he smirks.

...how the fuck does he know!?

"I don't know what your talking about" I tell him. "Oh sure you do, everyone knows he's fucking you" he spits.

"No he's not" I tell him "I don't mean anything to him" I lied, I mean the world to him. "Really?"

All of a sudden he backs me up against the wall. "Do you think I'm that stupid?" He spats out "no" I say "I don't think you heard me correctly" he says "Do.You.Think.Im.That.STUPID!?" He yells.

"NO!" I say. I'm now very terrified. This is a mansion full of killers. Next thing I know he grabs me by the hair and pushes me onto the floor.

-codys/x-virus pov-

'What's taking him so long?' I think to myself. 'I should go check on him'.

I leave my room when and start walking to the kitchen. Them I hear screaming.

...

"Jeff you fucking piece of shit!" I yell. I run to the kitchen to see Jeff on top of y/n. He has a knife to them. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO HIM!" I yell out.

I then push him of y/n

"DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH MY BOYFRIEND AGAIN!" I yell to him

...

Oh shit.

-Y/ns pov-

Cody comes in and sees what's happening and pushs Jeff off of me. DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH MY BOYS AGAIN!" He yells at him.

Shit. Now he's done it.

☆well helloooo there this was a long chapter but. Well that's all for this chapter. Byeee!☆