☆☆25.star crossed☆☆

-5 years later-

I still remember that night. At the sleep over. I was kidnapped for a couple of months. But what's strange is that...I don't have any memory of being kidnapped. It's all a big blank.

I work at a library now. I've always loved literature. How beautiful it can be.

________________

Lately I've been having dreams of this guy. In a mask with goggles. I told my therapist about those dreams but all she said was that dreams can be weird and to not stress over it.

But the weird part is that every time he's in my dream I feel safe and not threatened like, I've seen him before.

________________

Today I was working at the library when my mom called me. She's never let me out of her eye since.

"Hey son are you doing okay?" She asks me "yeah I'm doing great I'm actually working so I'll call you when I get off of work okay?" I said to her "oh of course! Bye love you!" "Love you to mom" I Said before I hung up the phone.

I was at the desk when I see this guy in a black hoodie and with a circle and a X in inside of it. He looked pretty cute.

And pretty familiar...

He noticed me staring and we made eye contact. I quickly looked away now embarrassed. He started walking up to the desk.

"Uh exuse me?" He spoke. Funny his voice sounds familiar to me "yeah how can I help you?" I responded "I'm just looking for this book it's called (insert book), do you have it here?" He asks. "Oh hey we do it's all the way in the back, can I show you?" I asked him "yeah that'll be great"

As we walk over I couldn't help but notice how cute he looked. One green eye and one brown. How beautiful his eyes look. And with some freckles. Again he looks so familiar to me but I can't put my finger on it.

"Alright here you go" I say handing him the book. We're walking back to the desk so I can check out the book.

"Alright you're all set! I hope you enjoy the book" I say to him "thanks y/n" he says while smirking. Wait how did he know my name? "How do you know my  name?" I ask "your name tag silly" he says chuckling a bit. Oh of course y/n your damn name tag "right sorry"i say
"It's fine" he says smiling about to walk away and leave.

"Wait!" I yell out to him. He turns around "yes?" He says "what's your name? You seem pretty cool" I responded "...it's cody" he says with smirk "cody...that name seems so familiar to me, have we meet before?" I ask him "maybe...maybe we crossed paths before" he states "huh" I say.

"Do you want to hang out some time?" I ask him "I would love that" he says as he leaves out the door. Weird. I've met him before I just don't know where

Maybe we did cross paths once before...

|Alright folks that's it for this book. It's done. I had a blast writing this book. I've been working on this book since last summer. Soooo I really hoped you guys enjoyed this book. Also p.s. if some chapters look different that's because I'm editing them a bit. Well that's all for this book :)❤️‍🩹|