three

After months, I finally updated. I've had this book on my mind all week and had to post SOMETHING 

It hasnt been long since the rose was found in Lily's room, only mere hours. But it already feels like eternity, especially with guards all around you. Not only was Hagrid hovering so close to you that you could hear her heart beat, but you could even hear the guards breathing, even watch them jump at every little movement around the room. A leaf fell from your vase of flowers, making one guard dive into the table, breaking it into pieces, glass and water sprayed everywhere. 

"I'm sorry Princess, I'm so sorry." he stood up, his yellow hair was now damp, sticking to his forehead. He had pieces of glass in his face, specks of blood appearing where the glass was. He wiped his face, only smearing the blood across his face as the glass pieces fell to the ground. 

"Princess Lily, don't go over there its dangerous." Hagrid spoke, her hand just nearly missed hers. But Lily wasn't going to watch him, he was injured and needed help. She pulled her hankerchief out of hersleeve, setting her free hand on his chin as she wiped the blood from his eyes. 

"You need to be more careful, you shouldn't hurt yourself trying to protect me."

His face was now as red as his blood, he's never had a girl this close to him, let alone the princess of the kingdom. "I-i'ts my job p-p-princess. I swore my life to protecting you and your family." 

Lily smiled at him, "Well thank you..."

"K-Kamanari! Denki Kamanari!" He announced, 

"Thank you Kamanari, now hold this against your foreheasd to control the bleeding until you can get to medical." She turned her head to the black haired boy, his dark eyes widened when their eyes met. "S-Sero, right? Please make sure he gets there safely." 

"Yes, Princess."  he came up, grabbing Kamanari by the arm, guiding him out of the room. 

Hagrid did the same, grabbing Lily out of her room. "We'll just cancel your studies for today. Let's go help your father choose the food for the ball." Hagrid only took a few more steps before she spoke again, "Did you see that boys face? I think he fell in love." she giggled. Lily's face went red, shaking her head,

"Hagrid, don't be silly! He was hurt and overwhelmed, his life probably flashed through his eyes when he realized what he did." 

"Yeah his life with you," she snapped back, playfully swatting at Lily's arm. Lily only giggled, knowing she wasn't going to win this war with Hagrid. She's watched all the younger boys come into the castle and swear they were going to marry Lily one day. It never got old with her. 

The guards opened the door, announcing Lily's entrance. She gave a small bow, smiling at her father as she quickly walked to his right side, sitting down beside him. "What food have you picked out so far father?"

"So far Princess Lily, I've only chose beef, pork, and chicken. I don't know what else would be good. I mean, it is for you afterall, I do think you should help pick some food out."

"I want fresh fruit, but also fruit tarts, ooh and wine, oh do you think they could make the stew we ate in the Todoroki kingdom? That was amazing."

"I'll see what I can do about the stew Lily, but I'm making no promises." She nodded, smiling at her father as she took some of the fruits from the table. The cherries were her favorite, "Can we have cherry tarts?"

The king laughed, "My child, if I wasn't here I'm sure all there would be for the dinner would be cherries."

Lily scrunched her nose, laughing at her father as he took one of the cherries, popping the whole berry in his mouth. He chewed a little, his face scrunching up as he took a cloth, bringing it up to his mouth so he could spit it out. He looked down at it, bugs were the only thing seen in thr fabric, green and red goo leaking out of some of them from him biting down. 

He let out a yell, grabbing his beer to swish it around his mouth. One of the butlers held out a empty bowl, allowing the king to spit the liquid out of his mouth. He did it a few more times, using his hand to wave Lily away. 

Lily listened, leaving the diningroom just as fast as she walked in. She let out a sigh, looking around to see that nobody was around her. She was all alone as everyone was trying to calm her father down. He was petrified of bugs, but never wanted his children to see it. Lily looked around the hall, stopping when she seen a blur of a body go around the corner. 

"Lily.. follow me." 

Her heart started to race as she took a few steps towards the hall. 

"Trust me," 

She bit her lip, hands clenching as she quickly walked towards the hallway, looking back a few times to make sure nobody was following behind. Once she got closer to rounding the corner, she was nearly sprinting to it. 

She haulted, her breath stopping in her throat when her eyes connected to red ones. It was like darkness was pooling into her soul, she felt as if she was in the clouds, a chill running throughout her whole body. She felt a hand grab hers, guiding her with him. She started to follow where the hand was pulling her until she realized she couldn't makeout a face. She started to struggle against the force. She was trying her best to scream, but a wave of comfort consumed her. She was trying her best to pull away, she was unable to see where she was going. And that scared her

"p-please, I'm scared," she whimpered, trying to stop herself from moving. 

"Scared of what?" Hagrid spoke up, pulling Lily out of her trance. She let out the breath she didn't know she was holding, grabbing Hagrids arm, 

"I-I don't know." She looked around, she was outside of the dining room still. Her father was sitting in the chair, waving her in. 

"Come on Lily, you should try these cherries they just brought us. You'll love them!" He was about to put one in his mouth, but Lily started to run towards him, 

"No! Don't eat them!" she yelled, swatting them out of his hands. 

His eyes went wide, the cherries hitting the floor and rolling away. 

"What is wrong with you?!" he snapped, standing up. His hands smacked onto the table as he glared at her, "Is this the 'teenage rebellion' I was told about? I will not have it young lady!" Lily could remember when she was younger, her father had a tempter on him like a bull. Anything would set him off, and she was afraid that she might of just done it. She could only imagine him hitting her like he did her mother. 

"N-No father! I'm sorry! I thought I seen a bug on it, I swear of it. I'm so so sorry." she looked at the ground, she has never disrespected her father like that before. "I swear I thought I seen one."

He took a deep breath, bringing his hand up to inch the bridge of his nose. "Lily, I think we're all just riled up from the rose this morning. How about you go take a hot bath. Dinner will be done by then and you can go to sleep. I'll have your mother sleep with you tonight." he snapped his fingers towards hit butler, handing him the smoking pipe filled with tobacco. He took a few puffs from it, looking back at his daughter.

"O-okay," Lily nodded, "I'm sorry father."

"It's okay Princess, don't put so much worry on it. You might get sick before the ball and none of us want that now do we?"

"No sir."