six

The floor was cold against her feet, the sound of bare flesh smacking gainst the pavement echoed in the quiet halls as the voice guided her on. Beackoning with everything in her being, almost like gravity, pulling everything within it's being to the ground, it may bounce, or roll once it hits the ground but it will in fact be stuck there. It reminds Lily of the clouds, how badly she wished she could dance within them, a freedom she wished she could have if she wasn't stuck in this hell that most would consider paradise. 

Come to me darling, you're so close. 

Once Lily made it right outside the door, she noticed the guards were on the floor, but their wellbeing didn't matter to her. Not even the chains around the door being unlocked, dropping to the floor as she reached for them bothered her. The hairs on her arms rose up, a tingling sensation racking up her spine as she pushed the door open to reveal the person whose been calling her for so long. 

With all of her power, the door finally opened, a loud creaking echoed throughout the hallway, making the encounter seem as if she was in a scary play, but she wasn't, she was in reality. 

Her eyes didn't even get a chance to roam the room, she was stuck on the blond that was on his knees, head down, and arms bound down to ground behind him. He had dried blood in his hair, cuts and bruises lined his arms and chest, she was afraid to look at the damage done to his face. Why is he down here? Why is he so beat up?  Who did this to him?  

Walking over to him, Lily could feel her hands start to get clammy, she felt herself starting to shake as she walked towards the human that her parents hid from her for so long. "h-hello?" she whispered, extending her hand out slowly, brushing his hair out of his face to reveal his face looked just like his arms and chest, beaten, battered as if he was the knights punching bag. As if he was my fathers punching bag. 

"What happened to you?" she whispered, her hand lightly cupping his cheek, raising his head so his eyes would meet hers. She let out a gasp, his eyes were a piercing crimson red, like a pool of fresh blood waiting for someone to discover it. They're beautiful. She thought.

"Please princess, undo the bines." he whispered, his voice was hoarse, as if hasn't had a drink in a hundred years. His lips were cracked, tearing open and bleeding again as he spoke again. "I'll tell you everything." 

Lily looked around the room, finding the keys behind him. She quickly rushed to grab them, goind to the schakles to see paper with unknown wording written on it. ripping the paper off, it revealed the key hole, just as she was about to unlock it, the blond broke through. the metal broke as if it was a a flimsy piece of paper. He stood to his feet, and that's when Lily noticed it. Scars raking down his back in a straight, ragged line. The cuts and bruises started to disappear as he stretched his body, his bones popping as he freely moved around in a long time. 

He started to turn around, making Lily's breath hitch in her throat, his now flawless skin looked like sunlight on the brightest day, his body was toned, almost as if his muscles could cut even the strongest diamond. His teeth were now fangs, his once cracked lips were now in a smirk as he walked towards the girl. His intentions were clear. 

"Your father made a deal with the devil, now its time for me to receive my payment." 

Lily tried to let out a scream, tried to back away but her body stayed still. She was now prey to the devil himself.