introduction(not a chapter)

Twilight sparkle
A very studious girl. She was always in honors, in ap classes and ahead of the class Some people would see her as "weird", "the teachers pet", and a " loner". For that reason she never really  had friends until she transferred to canterlot high and met the main 6

Sunset shimmer
She was considered as a "bully" and the "mean girl"  but sunset would hardly get in trouble. Students would be to scared to "tell" on her but if someone ever did she would find a way to lie and get away with it. Eventually in her 2nd year of high-school she finally figured out that there was a different way.

Rarity Belle
Rarity was the smart and popular girl. Everyone liked her. The boys would always crush on her for her great sence of fashion and her knowledge of makeup. She was the girl everyone can count on for fashion tips.

Rainbow Dash
An athletic and competitive girl. She often got bullied for her "cocky" and "egotistical" self. She never really cared about what others think of though. Besides she calls it self confidence. Like Rarity majority of the boys liked and crushed on her for her love of sports and her as the captain of almost every sport at school many boys liked her for that.

Fluttershy
A very shy girl. Whether she was with or without her friends. Often got bullied but she had rainbow dash to defend her Other than that her love for animals was incredibly big. She had many pets growing and now has countless of them.

Pinkie
A energetic and crazy girl but very loving. It was easy to make friends for her. She loves to make others laugh. She grew up with a "dull" and "boring" family but that didn't stop her from loving parties.

Applejack
She was a farm girl and was very hard working . She loves doing the best she can. She also loves to ride horses and building things. People know her for her honesty

So basically this is my first book and I will try to make it interesting. Just so you guys know my grammer is not that good so sorry if there are any mistakes in my spelling. Anyways some of the wonderbolts will be included and soarindash will be the main ship in this story and this story is inspired by ScriptedPages and her book "a friendship musical" but I will make it as different as possible.
-------------
415 words