ch.2

No ones pov

As rainbow dash knocked on the door she was tackled by pinkie " I MISSED YOU SO MUCH. LONG TIME NO SEE DASHIE" " PINKIE PIE GET OFF" an annoyed rainbow dash said as pinkie pie got of and the two girls headed inside

Pinkies pov

"Dashie what took you so long" I said hoping she was going to say something interesting " uh lost track of time" she said as she placed her stuff down. Aww man wait what was  SOO important that she lost track of time " Doing what" I got close to her,  I know exactly what I wanted her to say as her professional love teacher. " PINKIE I WAS PLAYING FOOTBALL" " Youu sure" I have i feeling she saw someone special just don't know who 🤷‍♀️  " yess I'm sure" she said as we walked into my room where the rest of the girls were. "Oh hey dash" I heard sunset say.  And the rest of the girls greeted her.

Rainbow pov

I wonder what pinkie thought I was doing. Ever since last week she had been calling herself a "love teacher" she sucks at being teacher. besides I don't need a guy/boyfriend  to be happy. I sat down on the floor with apple jack an my left and sunset on my right. We were all in a circle dont know why. It looks like we're doing a fucking ritual. It was quiet for like 30 seconds "why'd it get so quiet" i laughed. " OH WAIT GU-" "GIRLS" rarity said " uh huh" "ANYWAYS I SAW TWO OF MY IDOLS" I said as I heard the girls giggle a bit. Yeaa Those people mean literally everything to me I have like multiple poster in my room, I have the football they signed for me displayed and the two albums they did for fun, I have all the figures- " I KNEW IT" pinkie screamed that interrupted me naming all my prized possessions "what" I looked at her. "OH NOTHING I JUST KNEW YOU SAW SOMEONE SPECIAL"......"oh" " so who exactly were the ones u saw" rarity asked "lightning and fire". I replied "wait there here?" Twi asked I looked at her and replied " yea. I don't know why though. They didn't announce anything"
"do you think it has something to do with the announcement principle celestia is doing? I mean wasn't the thing named after the wonderbolts". " ah think so. Ah mean ther was a rumor about it "  applejack said " ehh wonders will never end" pinkie said "I don't think so that school sucks" i said.  sunset then came in. Wait when did she eh whatever. "You guys wanna eat? So I can order?". " YEASS"  twilight said.

No ones pov

After a long discussion on what the girls are gonna eat they decided on Chinese food. 30 minutes later the food arrived, they ate, played a few games and the night went on.

It was now midnight and they are getting ready for bed. They all have there pjs on and did there night routines they just need to get there sleeping bags ready.

---------------------
Thats it. I promise that its gonna get better and I have ideas for the book its just that the ideas are for later on and idk any ways please comment and vote

548 words