ch.3

Rainbow dash pov

I was surprisingly the first one to get up at pinkies house. I got my phone that was next to me and checked the time. 7:25. Fuck, what do I do now I'm to awake to go back to sleep Normally rares, twi, flutters, or AJ are awake by now because cause they are some weird bitches and wake up at 7:20. I sat up to reach my backpack and got my airpods. I went onto spotify and shuffled until I got a song I felt like listening to. I eventually stopped on Venom by skz cuz why not. I laid back down and just listened to music

30 minutes later

I heard something and sat up to see fluttershy and applejack waking up
Ugh finally.

"Ya awake "  Aj said in a quiet yet surprising voice

I rolled my eyes and got up. Once all 3 of us walked out the door we started talking about some random shit.
"Tomorrow's tha 'special announcement'. What do yall think ih is" Aj brought up. " uhh i don't know but apparently only some people get to hear it" flutters said. "Hopefully we all get to hear it though" "yea" Aj replied as she got up to put her empty coffee cup in the sink. "Anyway Ima go up ahead an get readi" flutters and I nodded as she went upstairs I checked the time ...again. 8:30. the rest should be awake by now. "You wanna see if the rest are awake" I asked fluttershy. As soon as she nodded we walked up stairs. I walked into the room and saw all of them talking. " What you are guys talking about" fluttershy asked. "OH JUST ABOUT WHAT WERE GONNA LATER ON. RARITY SUGGESTED WE GO TO THE MALL YOU TWO WANNA COME" geez who the fuck has that much energy in the morning. Fluttershy nodded and all eyes were on me now. "No" I simply said walking to the restroom. "well to bad cause your coming" rarity said. I looked back and knew that there was no way out of this. I ignored her and continued walking to bathroom to brush my teeth and all that . Once I was done I left and got changed into some beige cargos and a brown hoodie. I saw the shoes i left here last time and put them on. They were off brown adida 84 forum lows (guys I just realized that her hair doesn't match anything she's wearing so let's just say she has rainbow oil slick hair kay?)
I got my phone, wallet, airpods, gum, and pepper spray cause who knows what can happen and put the items  into my pocket and surprisingly they fit perfectly.

I sat on the couch waiting for the rest to get ready

Time skip

It is now 12:00 They took FOREVER to get ready especially rarity. We are on the way to the mall right now. I guess one of the reasons It took long cause we were talking about whether we should go now or later and we decided to go now cause it wont be TOOO busy.

We arrived in a short period of time but as soon as we stepped foot into that building rarity dragged us to the dresses. Sunset decided to leave and look at the video games, twilight went to the book store, and Aj and I went to look at shoes.

2 hours later

Its like 2 something rn so we decided to stop and get pretzels. Rarity ended up getting a few dresses. Fluttershy got makeup, pinkie got some stuffed animals , twi got books, sunset got some new games, Apple Jack got a new bass (the guitar), and I got some new cleats. I'm sooo glad that we were only there for 2 hours normally it would be 3-4 hours.

Time skip to where dash is now at home

I just finished watching insidious chapter 3 and insidious: fear of the dark cause I was bored and its like 6 right now.
Its really dark outside so I decided to go to my room.

Now that im in my room I started drawing cause I wanna be good at something other than sports, dance, singing, rapping, games, skateboarding,....etc. I deciding drawing because I'm awesome at everthing else. when I was halfway done drawing whatever I was drawing i realized my room was a fucking mess. I need to clean. Uhhh I don't know where to start you know what I'll do it tomorrow. I changed into some gray adida sweatpants and and oversized black school shirt i went on my bed and put my alarm just in case a fall asleep and scrolled through Instagram.

----------------------
784 words