Eating in the Morning (YeeBin)

pairing: yeeun x eunbin

///MATURE CONTENT///

S m u t

~~~

Heat.

That's the first thing that registers in Yeeun's hazy sleep-fogged mind, dazed with the recognition of the early morning rays shining dimly through the room. Her breathing picks up quickly, pleasure tingling up and down her spine at the coiling pressure in her belly.

Mornings aren't Yeeun's brightest hours, but she knew this feeling. The arousing warmth and slick feeling of a wet muscle sliding in her most intimate areas, the slight tremble in her thighs as they sit spread open underneath the blanket that covers her body. It's all too familiar, and the little shifting bump that she can see settled between her legs under the covers confirms what she already knows.

The brunette tugs the blanket back slightly, letting it fall over her shins, revealing another body underneath, laying down and leaning forward to lap at her entrance. Eunbin, Yeeun's girlfriend, makes light work of eating her out, the corners of her lips twitching up at the look on her lover's face.

"Oh, Binnie, baby....oh baby." Yeeun's chocolate brows furrow, her wispy bangs damp at the tips from the sweat coating her forehead, lightly sticking to her skin.

Eunbin watches her girlfriend's reaction, eyes gazing up at her from between the brunette's legs, dragging her tongue up her pussy with a long, hard lick.

Eunbin loves waking up her lover like this, whether it be after a stressful night full of cram-studying for an upcoming exam, or staying up all night to drink and let loose. An eventful night always becomes a blissful morning in their dorm room, full of ecstasy and noises from within the back of their throats, and Eunbin loves every second of it.

"Ngh, right there," Yeeun rubs down on her tongue, cunt clenching at the delicious friction, noises grumbly from sleep and desperate from morning sensitivity. Eunbin indulges her, sucking around a big mouthful of her pussy, rubbing her tongue over the wet mound. She pulls back, lips wet and glossy, wiping spit off her chin and locking eyes with Yeeun before ducking back down again, flicking her clit side to side with her tongue before sucking it into her mouth.

The brunette tosses her head back, a soft whine dribbling off her lips, chest heaving. God, Eunbin always ate her out like a starved animal, sucking and nibbling and indulging on her core with such determination it was blinding. No one ever gave Yeeun head this good, and she considers herself lucky to have ended up with a girlfriend as naturally gifted at eating pussy as Eunbin is.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Yeeun pants, weakly pulling the blanket completely off of them and letting it fall to the floor. Her hands tuck under her knees, pulling her legs up and apart more, trembling from the sensations of the younger's tongue.

Eunbin lets out a growling sound from the back of her throat, hands repositioning to tightly grip the brunette's thighs, pressing them back until they're flush against the elder's stomach, bending her in half. Yeeun only has a few moments to catch her breath before the younger is plunging her tongue into her tight entrance again, an elongated moan escaping Yeeun before she can bite it back.

The younger licks and swirls her tongue, tasting her lover's wetness, basking in its heady, warm taste. Yeeun mewls, back arching off the bed beautifully. Her insides burn like the lust-fueled fire that entangles their bodies and powers their movements, and Yeeun chases the feeling, the coiling in her belly.

The brunette lifts herself onto her elbows, forcing the younger to release her grip on her thighs, then reaches forward and grips the back of Eunbin's head with her right hand, gripping the ravenette's hair and tugging her face in, forcing her tongue deeper into the cavern of her cunt. The wet slide makes her body twitch and thighs clench, overwhelmed with pleasure. Eunbin's spit pools against her folds, making obscene, sloppy noises at each drag of her lips and tongue.