Study Dates and Nipple Play (YeeYeon)

pairing: seungyeon x yeeun

///MATURE CONTENT///

S   M   U   T

~~

Logically, this wasn't how their study date was supposed to go.

Yeeun, the ever so perfect student she was, was only staying over to be Seungyeon's study buddy for the night, both having the same exam to take in their morning class. They both worked better with someone else, knowing that having another person to keep them disciplined would result in staying focused and gaining a better score the next day. And with that logic, perhaps studying together was the best route to go.

But now, with Seungyeon's tongue down her throat and body between her legs, Yeeun can't quite decide just how smart of an idea that was.

The teens sprawl out on Seungyeon's bed, passionately swapping spit, hands wandering and hips grinding. Yeeun whimpers and whines, warmth traveling up and down her body as she feels the friction of their closeness, fingers gripping onto the sweatshirt Seungyeon had slipped on once they had gotten home from school that day. She'd forgone pants to make up for the extra clothing, and Yeeun practically shivered as the skin on the ravenette's warm thighs met with her own.

They'd been making out for what felt like hours, though Yeeun knew it couldn't have been longer than 10 minutes at most, tension building up from the moment Seungyeon had shyly stripped out of her pants in front of a starstruck Yeeun at the beginning of their study session, up until the blonde had been anxiously chewing her lip while pondering a complicated math equation, and Seungyeon abruptly slammed her own book closed, letting it clatter to the floor before ducking forward and attaching their lips together.

It felt like a wild dream, having one of the most popular girls in their school on top of her, kissing her, in said girl's own room, in her own home. Not that Yeeun was particularly unpopular, but at least half the school was unaware she even existed, and for a high schooler like herself, that was pretty much the same as being invisible.

A soft groan brings the blonde back from her thoughts, feeling Seungyeon disconnect their lips to duck her head into the crook of Yeeun's neck, panting heavily.

"You're a really good kisser."

The blonde giggles at that, wrapping her legs around Seungyeon's waist. Her giggle drawls out into a breathless moan at the end, feeling the ravenette suck on the skin of her neck. "N-not so bad yourself, unnie."

A small nip at her neck makes the blonde whimper, her thighs clenching. "'Unnie'...I like how that sounds." Seungyeon breathes against her skin, swiping her tongue over the bite before sucking at it again.

The ravenette's hands drag up the blonde's body, squeezing her waist. The warmth of her fingers seep through Yeeun's clothes, an involuntary shudder running through the blonde. There's teasing fingers at the hem of her tank top before Seungyeon pauses, licking against the mark on her neck again.

"Yeeun-ah."

The blonde hums in response, watching the elder pull back, eyes locking, shivering as her fingertips danced over the line of Yeeun's hips.

"Can I lick at you?"

Abrupt embarrassment floods Yeeun's cheeks, her face brightening into a pretty shade of pink. "I-I don't want your face down there, unnie..."

Seungyeon chuckles at the blonde's shyness, leaning back down to peck her lips before pulling back again. "I meant your nipples, baby. Have you ever come just from having them played with?" The small head shake Seungyeon gets in response doesn't seem to surprise her, seeing how inexperienced Yeeun looked to be when they'd first spread out on her bed.