Chapter 2.

Aurora POV.

Ravenna is pouring water in a glass and offers it to me I don't accept it.

Ravenna“ You got to drink or eat something.

I sigh and accept the water and take a sip of it and Ravenna gives me a smile.

Ravenna“ Your child shall be raised under the palace protection I shall arrange a room for you and-.

Aurora“ Why are you doing this and more importantly why should I forgive you after what you did to my husband.

Ravenna sighs and looks at me.

Ravenna“ He wasn't a good man I had spies keep an eye on you and *sighs* You won't believe me.

Aurora“ That he was having an affair.

Ravenna“ *concerned* You knew?

Aurora“ Yes I knew but he ended 3 weeks ago.

Ravenna“ Well I didn't want to risk it

She goes back to eating some chicken and I can't help but chuckle.

Ravenna“ What's so funny?

Aurora“ This reminds me of when we were children when you were given your magic you would hurt those who hurt me and Finn and Freya.

Ravenna“ Well I was the oldest out of all of us I had to protect you all.

Aurora“ But you couldn't protect yourself Ravenna you became a Queen at 14 and then Queen to another kingdom at 20 and so on.

Ravenna“ I was building an empire.

Aurora“ You were enslaving yourself.

Ravenna“ *sighs* But I became a feared Queen and I am protecting those I care about.

She takes my hand and gives me a smile.

Ravenna“ And your one of those that I vowed to care for *looks at stomach* And I shall protect your child.

Aurora“ As much as that sounds wonderful Ravenna you can't control my fate.

I squeeze her hand and walk out.

Ravenna POV.

Ravenna“ Perhaps I can *looks at mirror* And I shall.