Chapter 7.

Aurora POV.

I'm brushing my hair and I am 6 months pregnant I smile at my belly.

I hear horses and I look seeing a king with his army.

King“ Hello madam we hear your an enchantress and I beg of your help my wife is ill.

Aurora“ *concern* Oh I see um let me see her.

*At the castle*

I'm currently standing beside the Queen I wave my hand over her body trying to heal but something deflects my magic.

She's been poisoned by a hex.

King“ Well?

Aurora“ She's been poisoned by a unknown hex.

King“ Unknown?

Aurora“ It means my magic won't stop it I'm very sorry.

He nods and takes my hands and kisses them in thanks and he kneels down to the bed and cries.

*2 months later*

The King has welcomed me into the palace I'm watching Snow play with her friend I smile.

William“ Snow come on!

I smile and notice the princess trip and fall I wave my hand and she glides back to her feet.

They smile and continue running off.

Servant“ Miss Aurora the King requests an audience with you.

I struggle to stand up but the butler helped me up and escorts me to the King.

King“ Aurora I rescued a maiden who shall become my wife and I need you to check any injuries on her.

I nod slowly and I get lead to a room I walk in and see a woman who is wearing a cloak.

Aurora“ Hello I'm Aurora the King sent to check if you have any injuries?

She removes the cloak and the air goes tense.

Ravenna“ I win.