Chapter 5.

Aurora POV.

I'm sitting at the dinner table noticing the tension between Freya and her brother and sister.

Freya“ So I hear your about to become a mother if you'd like you can send it to my kingdom and I'll have it become a trained warrior.

Freya's words give me a chill and I open my mouth to respond but nothing comes out.

Freya“ And if you want to your more then welcome-.

Ravenna“ I don't think that's necessary.

I notice the sisters having a stare off I shrink in my seat and Finn gulps nervously.

Ravenna“ Why are you really here Freya you didn't write to me  ever sense you left.

Freya“ Do I need an invitation to see my brother and sister and for a bonus the girl I shared my first kiss with.

Oh god I remember that day.

I slide down my seat even more seeing Ravennas glass cracking from her power.

It shatters and Finn flinches in fear and I stare in shock as Ravenna stands up.

Ravenna“ I believe your visit is going to come to an end now get out of my palace.

Freya glares and walks out the the palace.

Ravenna“ Finn leave I wanna talk to the mother to be.

Finn walks out and Ravenna walks towards I go to stand and run but she grabs the back of my neck, her sharp claw scratches my cheek and she makes me look at her.

Ravenna“ I am not sure I should just kill you and devour your child from your decaying corpse or just do something after finding out your first kiss was before marriage.

Aurora“ *gasping*.

Her eyes widen as she lets go and I begin coughing.

Ravenna POV.

I stare at Aurora her body shaking and gasping for air.

Ravenna“ Aurora I-.

She grabs a knife and swings it at me but I back away and I look into her eyes glowing purple.

Ravenna“ *shocked*.

I sense something growing inside of her is this the power of a destined?

Aurora“ *screams*.

She passes out and I look at the mirror.

Ravenna“ What power does she have?