♡Halloween date night♡

"Sooo, whats this about?" Streber asked as he put on his coat.
"I finally get the Halloween off and we are gonna do something fun. Because heavens know you and I both need it," Kevin smiled, grabbing the keys, "Ready to go?"
Streber got in the car and Kevin followed after. The radio playing the soft melody of Mr.Loverman as the two drove around.
"Hey candy boy, are you sure there is no reason you wanted to go on a surprise date?" Streber spoke with a wide smile.
"Well, I already told you. We get this Halloween off and it would be the perfect night. Besides, we haven't had much us time because of work," Kevin spoke calmly, keeping his eyes on the road while he hummed the tune of the song that played. Streber stared in awe.
"I bet you have an amazing singing voice" he chuckled as Kevin blinked in surprise.
"I probably sound like a dying horse," he responded with the sound of laughter.
"I bet not!" Streber smiled. Kevin caved in and quietly sang as he drove, Streber listening in awe at the melody. They were almost at their destination.
"See? You have an amazing singing voice. I knew it!" Streber clapped happily whilst Kevin sighed.
"Jeez strebs, you always know how to make me happy," he parked the car.
"Its gonna be a bit of walking, hope you don't mind," Kevin spoke as he exited the car, Streber doing the same.
"I dont mind, it's a beautiful night out," Streber smiled, walking close and taking Kevins hand in his, "Lead the way, dear!"

Soon, they arrived at their destination. A pier with the water perfectly illuminating the moonlight from above. The gravel path leading to a boat Kevin had rented just for this very moment. It was a white boat with paddles. Streber stared in awe.
"Kevin, its beautiful.. how did you manage this?" Streber clasped his hands together looking at the scenery infront of him.
"It took awhile of planning, but it came out perfect" Kevin looked over at Streber who was practically gushing over the scenery.
"Theres another surprise," Kevin spoke, walking to the boat, Streber followed.
"You rented a boat?" Streber was smiling wide. They both get in the boat and set sail.

It was now or never.

The moonlight perfectly illuminated them with its dusk hue and the water was clear, Kevin knew this was the perfect time.
"Hey.. Streber?"
"Yeah, whats up?" Streber looked up from the water to stare at his boyfriend.
"Okay. We've been together for awhile.. and I wanted to make tonight special so.." Kevin pulled a small box from his pocket as Streber stared wide-eyed.

"Streber, will you make me the happiest person alive? Will you marry me?"

"Kevin.. I.. I dont know what to say..!" Streber smiled, "All I can say is.. yes, I will!"

(Short one shot, sorry! Will post a longer one soonish)