setdatrend

Jealously. SETTYB
Nobody be making imagines of him like det and he fine asftk bro ..
(DAMN DAMN DAMN)

But tbh some of his songs is ass to me . I love him still thoooo .

Hope y'all having a amazing day (:

lashia. ( la asia ).

i was laying in my bed when i saw a youtube video noti and bubba posted and my bae was in with his two friends and i decided to watch it ..

it started of with them in a car.

IS THAT SETDATRENDDDDD?. noti asked getting all up in his face while buba was back there smiling and starting dead at the camera like a weird ass nigga.

yo back up. setty said pushung noti back

time skip
_______________

noti : Soooo setty you wanna tell lasia what you was telling the music video cast  earlier????

setty: ya chill . nun even happened fr.

buba:  asia if you watching this watch the new music video.

setty: bro. he said going back to hit buba.

i paused the video

" tf , he never told me the new music video shoot  was going out today".

i never really cared if there was girls in his music video aslong as they wasnt on him or anything like that... he promised me he would never. i really hope he dont break that promise .
i looked up the music video

I clicked on the music video

" Everything is all props." it started saying off as setty started rapping everything was going good till i saw a girl all up on my mf man tf bitch back up .

blah blah time skip
__________________

After it ended i was shocked , confused mad , hurt and everything . he had them all up on him , rubbing on him, throwing it back on him, playing with his hair , touching him . he literally promised to me on his brother life ... I guess his brother gone be dead now lmao . i said as i thought to myself.

DING.

i looked down to see a text from setty, wtf he want ?.

setty❤️: mh im omw, you tryna get some food ? .

yeah sure  i replied back.

setty ❤️': whas wrong ? yu okay???

why u lied to me bro...

setty❤️; on moms i never lied fuck is u talking about lasia .

SETTY POV .
i looked at the text over and over , tf i lie about ??

then it hit me . she saw the music video .

bro , I swear if noti or buba told .  i said picking up my phone to call them in our groupchat.

Buba : yooooo

noti: IS DET SETDATRENDDDDD..

bro stfu

they changed their face expression as they realize i was upest at something.

noti: yu good gng?

yall talked to lasia today?

Buba & noti: no .

yeah right . i said not believing them

noti: ive been dougie and buba making a video ask dem we wasn't talking to lasia at all today .
buba: yeah i was with noti making a videk we just back and were editing rn

ite cus smb told her abt the music video

buba: or she saw the video yk noti mentioned it in the video she probably watched the vid and went to watch music video.

you right ima catch yall later

ok bye. they both said as i hung up. i drove to lasia house .

i grabbed my key and unlocked the door

Yo ma i yelled out. no response

i walked to her room and saw her sitting there sleep with the music video laying there paused as i looked at it i got more mad , i saw my self laying there letting girls touch my hair and my body .. after i promised lasia i would never do it

bae , wake up . i said shaking her to wake her up.

she looked at me and turned around beforw putting the covers on ha face.

" bae just hear me out lemme explain".

Lasia : explain what nigga? that u lied and promised you wouldnt let girls touch u in yo music videos and what the fuck Did you do U LET THEM TOUCH U .   she said getting up yelling at the end.

bro hear me out .

lasia : you got 4 minutes Jeremiah.

i was shocked at my gov name she never said ts .

" listen i know i messed up i shouldn't of let them touch me idk why i did that and i was high but that isnt a excuse i should of just kept my promise no matter what, i didnt mean to hurt ur feelings or anything. i can reshoot the video and i understand if you dont wanna touch nor look at me anymore. lasia i love you and i want you to have my last name , all they did was touch my stomach and hair and head. i can shower 10 times if you want.  i wasnt in my right head during that time , i really wish i didnt break the promise. im sorey lasia and i mean that shit forreal"

after that, we sat there in silence for about 2 minutes as she waa thinking and i didnt say anything else as ian wanna hurt her feelings or make her even more mad .

i forgive you but i want you to shower before i touch u and wash ur hair good .

i laughed and said showered for a couple hours and put on some lotion of lasias.

lasia smiles as she sees me and comes to sit beside me.

" ma again im really sorry . i shouldn't of got high and did that. i love yu.

"its okay i love you to , if you do it again ill cut yo hair off and every body part they touched."

we laughed as she layed her head on my chest and i wrapped my arms on her waist

okay I'm done . Love y'all have a good day.

I'm mad asf I got school tmr I was living like I fcking dropped out .

LOVE YALLLLL