Kyle richhhh.

Kyle richh .

hi guys , this is ass but im bored soooo! .
and im sick so im probably not gone update so ima post these for rn (: .

na'liyah.

so kyle wanted me to go the studio wit him, so he was alrdy pissed off abt his opps and me? ima make it worse . i decided to make him even more mad

TIME SKIP .
____________
Me And kyle and jen, tata and a couple more was at the stu, time to start it

i was talking to some random girl when she questioned the name "41 " and that name was stupid ass hell to me

so i decided to be loud enough for all the 41 niggas and bitches to hear me

" girl i dont know, kyle which of y'all is the stupidest nigga in hea Who said lets call us 41   "

i got a few laughs but kyle jus glare at me and quietly laughed.

Watch ya mouth. was all he said before he turn around and Started going back to his songs shit.

"a/n: and if i dont ? tf , hate when ppl say ts its just gone me worse"

me and the girl was talking and she was all fnf free and shit and started singing the song and shaking her ass a li on jen ( get you sum jen🤭".)

So i did the same

yo kyle look . i heard tata big loud snitch ass  say.

i ignored it and kept dancing till my feet was snatched off the ground 😢😢.

( poor feet girl)

i knew it was kyle cus i could smell his cologne, he opened some door and pushed me inside gently and shut the door.

i tried to walk out and he let me but as soon as i was finna walk out he grabbed my neck from behind and pulled me against his body.

kyle : you fuckin wit me na'liyah?

i was jus dancing wit my friend nigga. .

" i aint mad at you i jus dont appreciate that opp thot shit " he said letting my neck go .

"a/n: the way i would've swung on his ass cus tf 😭."

whatever Henry. i said finna walk out when he turned me out and pinned me against the wall .

" chill on da gov "

he was looking  dead in my eyes so i looked down at his shoes when he grabbed my chin .

" look at me when im talking to you."

well i have no choice. i said cus the mf was literally forcing me.

instead of letting me go he kissed me , he bit my lip and i opened my mouth and he slid his tongue in, but a bitch git asthma. so after a few minutes i tapped his chest and he let go, i started breathing Heavily as he laughed and grabbed my hand and said cmon .

we went back into the studio and he set down as i rolled my eyes and started talking to da guh again ( no name face ass mf )

a few minutes after was talking Kyle and got up and went to the bathroom and i started talking abt how i was fnf and shit and he came back in but i didnt know at first till i felt me getting pulled up and saw kyle with a water bottle In his head

" tell me why i shouldn't drop this on u rn"

cus cus cus - i said sturggling to figure out what to say or do

He was holding my hoodie so i wouldnt run so that wasnt a option either -

ah ion hear nun of that, you bugging tf out chill tf out word to my muva . " he said letting my hoodie go as i sat back down

people were leaving go to the store or home or whenever they was going and me and the girl was still talking cus like she was cool as hell
i got her instagram numbers and stuff but we still gone call her that girl cus.

after soon she ended up leaving and i was left with kyle.

i was on titkok while kyle was watching YouTube.

I got me some noodles and here come kyle fat ass

kyle : give me some . he said opening his Mouth . 

i grabbed some and put it in his mouth as he slurped the noodles.

Damn can u slurp me like that.... i Said while grabbing my phone and putting my noodles down.

what? he said putting his phone down on the nightstand beside him

nun i said going under the covers as they was pulled back down .

" that wasnt nun." he said pulling my shorts down and Slupring tf outta me purrrrr.

___

bye nasty asses . 😭 why the stories that suck ass always be getting updated but the ones who are amazing barley get updated?😭( its ok for me tk say yall stories ass cus mine is to! bitch we twiningggggg ".)