Kayflock- interview

the Dougie story was ass bro , no prt2 cus ew.

This story ass to but it's my man so ofc ima post it (: . And I like the idea of it I just needa know how to make my stories interesting 😭.

I was scrolling thur Instagram when I noticed I was tagged in this Video mutil times , I saw Kay and cblu and Mr.donttouchthat ( that one yt nigga )

I clicked on the video .

(Idk his name so it's mrdonttouchthat. )

The video started off with Kay and camrin just standing there laughing before mrdonttouchthat spoke.

" how you feel Abt these girls"mrdonttouchthat said.

"Man fuck these girls , I'm out here  getting money ain't that right " he said pointing to the boys beside him and carmin.

The video went on about him just saying he don't wanna gf.

Me personally, I ain't letting ts slide so I commented .

" He must've thought he was the shit ,looking like that long head ass nigga from ice age , need that dirty ass hair done to and dem teeth needa be fixed . hair look like he got electrocuted or haven't slept in days , please gts .
Dirty ass nigga "
Then simply ended it with a " ima free agent ig"

A couple minutes later , I was in all type of tea pages  and dms were flooded .

a couple hours later Kay called me

I answerd

" Hello . " I said calmly .

Fuck you mean u a free agent , spwm myri

" Ain't you the same one who said shit inna interview that yeen had a gf and you was out getting money and it was the fuck dese girls , I will cut yo hair off spwm ."

The line was quiet till he spoke.

So that's what it's about ? He said quitely laughing .

" Yh and I don't find nun funny , tight ass jeans wearing mf , gay ass nigga. "

.watch who u talking to , the video was a skit.if you would've stopped listening to the fans and actually read the caption u would see that it said skit .

My mouth fromed a " O" Shape.

" Oh my bad bye love you see when u at hom-."

Hn u a free agent ? I'll show you what a free agent is when I get home .

ANYRI SPEAKS.

heyyyy , I didn't know if I should end the story like he meant it fr so I just did the easy way.

Dougie story was ass so yh not updating that unless y'all want me2 .

And y'all tell me MF WHY , I was texting my friend (my hb) and we was playing and Ig he told his friends cus his comes his hg saying" stop talking out yo lip to my hb like ur crazy"

So I said something to him Abt it and he said " I ain't tell her to text me " like tf ? how she get my @ then . Niggas are weird asf..

Well gn y'all ! Have a good day at school if y'all got it or going - .