CHAPTER 4

And, three days went by in no time.

"Ray, have you done your packing?", Travis asked hurriedly to which Ray nodded.

"Okay, I'll ask the guard to take the luggage then", said Travis. They both were leaving for Hawaii for their honeymoon.

After half an hour, they boarded the private jet with ten bodyguards. The bodyguards carried the luggage to the plane and got it all settled. Travis held Ray's arm protectively and escorted her inside. Once we were inside, he made her sit on one of the seats. Ray was looking down, not uttering a word. Her body was stiff with nervousness and Travis saw that. He bent down to her level, holding her hands in his big ones.

"Is everything alright? You seem tensed", He asked her with concern evident on his face.

"I'm scared of flights", she said, looking down.

"I know that it can be frightening. But trust me, I've got the best pilot hired for us. We will land safely. Hmm?"

She nodded but didn't completely believe him. Travis sat on the seat beside her and buckled her seat belt.

"There you go. If you feel scared at the slightest moment, just hold my hand", he said.

Ray immediately held his hand tightly, causing him to snicker.

Soon the flight started and Travis couldn't stop laughing. The way Ray had shut her eyes was making him chuckle.

"Relax! it's going to be okay", he said, wrapping his arm around her.

She leaned closer to him and laid her head on his left shoulder.

A few hours went by, and the flight was still going to take a long time. Travis was reading a business file while Ray sat nervously in her seat.

"Do you want to read a book or a magazine", he asked, sensing her discomfort.

"I want to go to the restroom", She said, stuttering a bit.

"It's okay. You can just unbuckle your seatbelt, and go to that door See that small sign", He pointed at the door.

"Okay."

She hesitantly removed her seat belt and took tiny steps towards the washroom, maintaining her balance. She reached the restroom door and tried to open it. The door opened after a few pulls, and she walked inside. She was in there for a few minutes.

Travis, on the other hand, engaged in a conversation with a bodyguard regarding their stay in Hawaii. The plane started to shake a bit and the air hostess issued an announcement.

"Please remain seated on your seats and buckle your seatbelts. The plane is experiencing some minute turbulence at the moment."

The bodyguard sat on his seat and Travis kept reading his file. This was until they heard a cry coming out from the washroom. Travis recalled that Ray had gone to the washroom. His eyes widened, and he immediately ran to the restroom after unbuckling his seat belt.

"Ray, open the door. it's me", Travis said in a rushed tone.

She unlocked the door quickly. But couldn't move her feet.

"Is the plane crashing", she asked him in a shaky voice, tears trickling down her eyes.

 "No sweetheart, it's just a tiny turbulence. It will be over just in a few minutes. Come with me", he said, carefully getting her back to the seat.

He kept her securely and buckled her seat belt. He gave her hand a tight squeeze, and kissed her forehead, trying to calm her down. He gave her headphones with his phone.