Chapter Twenty

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞 - 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞, 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲.

20 | Billie Joe Armstrong

The bones in my hands will snap very soon if I hold onto this steering wheel any tighter. Knuckles bleached, fingernails leaving crescent moons in the leather, only god knows how I haven't pulled over this car and dragged Nadia onto my lap.

I need her.

I need her legs around my hips, her hands on my chest, and my lips on her neck. The thought of her soft murmurs and whimpers makes me want to pull over and have my way with her now.

Like any man, I've stood with my back against the shower wall with a vice-grip on my cock as I thought about all the ways I'd make her cry out my name. Each time the orgasm was wholly unsatisfying because I could only think about her – not have her.

And yet soon, she'll be all mine.

I'm so desperate I might just blow it the second I see her bare, which would be horrifically embarrassing, but I'd make it up to her.

As expected, the drive home was torturous. Nadia shifted in her seat constantly, traced her fingers along the vein in my arm, and when she felt extra brave, she'd decided to slide her pinky under the waistband of my jeans and run her touch from one hip to the other.

Bottom lip firmly between my teeth, I practically slam the car onto the drive. The ass of the car is sticking out into the pavement, and my neighbours would have a field day tomorrow on Facebook as they post passive aggressive complaints – but who the hell cares? Hell, I can barely think straight, let alone care about the state of my parking on my own drive.

"Stay." I grumble as I unclasp my seatbelt, sparing a single glance toward Nadia. Her legs are crossed, I can't help but wonder how wet she is for me.

Fumbling with the handle, I open the door, round the car to open her door. She quickly unclasps her belt and I scoop her into my arms. She obliges happily, wrapping her legs around my waist and pressing herself right against my hardened cock.

Bracing my lips to her neck, I stifle a groan into her skin as I unlock the front door. I carry her into the kitchen to gently place her down on the countertop. "I'm not gonna make love to you, Nadia," I murmur against her skin, "I'm going to fuck you until your knees give out and the only thing you can say is my name."

"Is that a promise?" She asks, and I pull away just to catch a glimpse at that smirk of hers. At least I know she wants this just as much as I do.

Nadia stares at me for a moment before her hands are on my cheeks and she's pulling me in for a kiss. I kiss her back, indulge in the warmth of her mouth. She tastes like cinnamon.

As my teeth graze her bottom lip, Nadia lets out a soft moan which sends shivers rippling through my body. I've heard that noise before as I tasted her, her thighs clamped around my head and knees trembling, and I need more.

Another one of her moans makes me ache for her in a way I haven't for anyone before.

Holding her waist, I help her down, kiss her head before I step away. "Undress yourself."

She gapes at me, though the corners of her mouth are curved in a delicate smile. "What?"

"I think you heard me, love."

Suspicion glazes her eyes as she raises a brow, but I try my best to keep my expression neutral. And then she relents, first taking off the jumper I'd bought to our picnic spot for her. Beneath she wears just a bra, a plain white one that could absolutely be replaced by my hands.