CHAPTER 12

It's been six months since Akshu arrived Mumbai. She has learned to overcome her pain now. But Akshay still holds a place in her memories. Arohi is a part of her life now. Her therapy is going well and she will completely recover soon. Her mother too know about Aaru now. Both of them have now bonded over this short period of time. Akshu have promised her that when she goes back to her home, she won't leave Aaru alone here. She will take her too along with her.

She almost finished her classes with the kids and that was in deed a great experience. It's just few more months for her in Mumbai. She had already planned to say good bye to Neil, his maa, and Abhimanyu. Their meetings were unexpected but it was in deed a good one.

Abhimanyu met her very often now; mostly outside her workplace. They usually had coffee together and he asked her a lot of questions regarding herself. He didn't seemed like a talkative person first but things have begun changing. He now knows almost everything about her likes and dislikes. Sometimes Akshu felt like there is something special in his eyes; something very passionate but she felt an unknown fear in her heart each time he looked intensely into her eyes. . .

* * * *

Aaru had to attend a inter- state competition in Delhi and Akshu had already informed her maa about the same; she was so excited to meet her Akshu's Aaru. Arohi was also excited to visit Akshu's home and her maa. But Akshu couldn't go with her due to an emergency . Arohi told her that it's fine and that she would go alone and her maa told her that she will pick up Aaru from airport.

After about few days since she went to Delhi, Akshu spotted Neil near the apartment and when she came near, he asked her about Arohi in a nervous tone, after an initial hesitation. He told her that he went to her academy and found that she is off for few days. Akshu told him that she went to Delhi and will be back any time soon. He was a bit disappointed hearing this and left immediately after saying a good bye to Akshu.

It was then , Akshu felt something wrong. Then she remembered that Arohi had told her about meeting Neil few more times after the party. She talked about him in much more jovial manner, unlike her previous behavior. Akshu smiled a bit as she understood that something is definitely going on between the duo.

She just hoped that finally Aaru found someone who could erase the loneliness out of her life.

* * * *

"Pick up, pick up, pick up. . . " Abhi tried calling Akshu for the n'th time but still there was no response from her.

She didn't answered his call since last night plus she was on leave today. By this he turned truly worried about her.

"What happened? Is she fine? Then why she is not answering my calls?"

Abhi had a lot of unanswered questions going inside his brain box. By this time he became almost addicted to her presence. Each time when he stole glances at those angelic eyes, he found himself getting attached to her, more and more. It is true that he just ignored these feelings initially but now it's confirmed that she is someone valuable in his life.

May be she is the one destined for him. This is what his heart says each time he thinks about her.

It was just her resemblance with his mother that caught his attention first. Then her innocence. When his hands came in contact with her soft skin during that party, he knew that she was his and his alone. He can't even imagine someone taking her away from him and could only see red when that bastard tried to flirt with her.

He also get to know that Neil was falling for Arohi, especially after that party. They are meeting very often nowadays . They couldn't even bear each other's presence initially as he noticed well, during that party but now things are clearly different. May be Aaru too likes him.