CHAPTER 25

WARNING: Sensitive topics are included in this chapter. If you are not comfortable reading them, please avoid the same.

As the screen got unlocked they saw that there were two folders, one saved as private and the other one as confidential. Abhi clicked on the private folders and saw that it was filled with Akshay's and Aarti's photos. A small smile appeared on his face, seeing the love they had for each other, something which was filled with care and mutual respect.

"They were beautiful together . . ." Akshu said looking at the screen.

"Indeed. . ." Abhi too looked at the  couple with an admiration.

He then moved to the confidential folder and took a deep breath as it got opened. As they started scrolling through them, a chilling sensation passed through their spine.

"She was conducting an investigation on medical crimes?" Neil said looking at the screen.

Akshu became silent all of a sudden and went through all the files that they collected. Abhi knew that something was wrong as soon as he looked at her face.

"Akshu?"

"Unbelievable?" Akshu said with a shocked expression

"What is it Akshu?" Aaru asked her in a terrified voice.

"She was behind a few multi-national medical groups in India and investigated on their dark side but she got to know that one among of them crossed all the limits at certain point."

"How?"

"They were misleading certain no: of pregnant ladies and there families by stating fake health issues regarding their baby and . .they all were brain washed to undergo an . .abortion!"

"But why?" All of them were equally confused.

"Because, they wanted to export the fetal remains of the aborted baby which will be then used for . . . .illegal beauty treatments and cosmetic productions. She had made a thorough investigation on this matter and the report says that this a billion dollar business. .an illegal tie-up between some beauty trade company in London and that particular medical group  in India!"

"Oh my God!" Neil uttered in a state of shock.

"I can't believe this." Abhi had no idea things are so grave.

Those little babies . . . they had to face the greatest injustice even before stepping on to this world. Not only them, but their parents too. They were tricked into killing their own child. How much  pain they must had gone through before agreeing for such a decision?

"Most of the victims belong to lower and middle class families. The non-influential ones. A clever move indeed. . and the fake reasons they tell them include, the possibility of critical health conditions of both baby and mother to . .the high chances of maternal death during delivery but in reality, most of them had a chance of being born well and fine!" Aaru read the rest of the details.

"There is enough evidences against this medical mafia in this folder, including the list of hospitals as well as their agents. See Abhi. . ."

"She had marked few hospitals and contact details of certain medical professionals in red, the ones that are behind this sin. But, wait!  . . .Shit, I can't believe this!". Abhi said as soon as he read the name of those hospitals.

"What happened Abhi?" Neil asked looking at the screen.

"All these hospitals are run by NN group . .which belong to Neeraj uncle!"

"Who?" Akshu and Aaru asked with a confused expression.

"Neeraj uncle Akshu. Neevan's father, the guy we met few days ago."