6 | Fixed

*Ask questions to the Chairman ;> (no asking for identities and facial features)

???: How did I steal the ability of (Name)? Simple, I'm stronger than her or rather "you". I wouldn't be able to overpower Barbatos, don't you think? My magic is advanced among all of you

Bonus:

(If Idia's favorite demoness is in a game) Idia reminds (Name) of Leviathan because of how addicted he is to achieving #1 in games. Not until a romance game was released and she featured to be the butler of a Prince Demon...

     Idia stared lovingly at the screen, "So pretty..." He awed while looking at the chibi Barbatos. When there's already a tap option, he immediately sees the demoness sitting on the pool in a bikini, "She's so hot—"

     "Is that me?"

     "(NAME)-SAN?!"

- Gymnasium -

It was Azul, the one and only dorm leader of Octavinelle. Jamil seems unamused to see his classmate after what happened back in Scarabia, which he even showed by demanding what the octopus wants from him. That only reminded the demoness about the swallowed blot manifestation, which she threw up last night as black ink came out from her mouth...

     "There's no need to be unapproachable towards your classmates, yes?" Azul smiled at the snake, giving him the pile of papers he have in his hand. "Aren't you a student on duty today? Professor Trein has told me to give these to you since today's afternoon class is self-study. There are other piles and I brought these as proof if you won't believe me."

     Jamil nodded, "Understood. I'll just change my clothes," he said and passed the octopus. Yuu and (Name) started to gossip about what happened back in Scarabia, "Do you know that Azul humiliated Jamil to the entire world to the point he went berserk?" Yuu shared.

     She shook her head, "Sounds harsh. Will they be okay?" She asked. Azul puffed, "What an annoying atmosphere. All of that is just for show," he told the butler and the human she has a pact with, it surprised the cat who was eavesdropping. The 2nd year laughed, "Do you think someone as benevolent as me would ruin my classmate's reputation—"

     "Yes," the Ramshackle residents and Diasomnia's 3rd-year female said. "I'M NOT FINISHED YET! Either way, I'm just using Jade's phone—that way, Jamil would bite the bait. Don't compare me to Leona-san, who enjoys the falling of his targets—I only destroy them with a limit. Since I got what I wanted, it's useless now if the whole would see it," Azul told them.

     Jamil sighed, "I hate how shady that was, but yes I'm glad the Asim and Viper family didn't know the reason why I went berserk," he remarked. "However, the dorm residents..."

Ah yes, the dorm residents still haven't forgiven their vice dorm leader for betraying the dorm leader. However, Kalim was too soft-hearted to the point he even told his dorm residents to give Jamil a second chance—no one in their dorm is as reliable as Jamil after all and their dorm leader is one of the causes why Jamil went berserk in the first place. Jamil have a lot of chances for the past 17 years, but he didn't use them—maybe that's why Kalim still has hope toward his retainer...

     "I've been keeping a distance away from them... Scarabia's motto is careful before assuming things and makes sure you always have a plan before continuing. They're not the type to believe in a conclusion without proof," Jamil stated, feeling guilty for some reason. "They always prioritize themselves first and I suppose that goes for Kalim and me as well," he added.