26 | Juniors' Woes

*Hello, hello (say hi if you're a part of the Barbatos simp club)

*Also, (spoilers) I'll be adding an ending for the reader (you) and the MC (Barbatos)

- Town, Sea Shore -

With the help of his seniors, Deuce managed to borrow a magic wheeler from Ignihyde (they forcefully took it). Epel was still sobbing, blaming the Dark Mirror for assorting him in Pomefiore and blaming Vil for someone hard to understand...

     "Alright, we're here!" The blue-haired exclaimed, jumping off the magic wheeler. "You're a fast driver, Deuce-kun! I didn't know what to do!" The lavender-haired exclaimed, glad that he was driving in a magic wheeler.

The magical wheeler was made by the dorm leader of Ignihyde, Idia Shroud, considering its advanced features and Deuce was proud he managed to drive the vehicle, even though he was not used to the speed. Epel praised him for riding such a complicated vehicle, flustering Deuce because of the sudden praise...

     Epel chuckled, "It's a great feeling to ride a magic wheeler, you know? I love the feeling!" He told his fellow first-year enthusiastically. "But are you sure it's alright? We left the campus without any permissions..." He stated.

     Deuce tensed, "I think I got too excited... I forgot to ask permission from the teachers," he scratched his hair. "Epel, please vouch for me later!" He favored.

     "I bet Vil-senpai is furious right now," the Pomefiore first-year stated. He glanced at the sea, "It's my first time seeing a sea near the campus... Interesting," he remarked while sitting on the sand.

Sage's Island, that's the island both Royal Sword Academy and Night Raven College are located. NRC is at the top of the mountain by the north, opposite RSA located near the part of the Sea they're in. As Ruggie said, the castle is adorned with the color blue and white which is to say it's like a Prince's castle—even Magift Club where most Savanaclaw students are is trash-talking the students in RSA...

     "I think Neige studies there..." Epel murmured, fascinated with the castle. Just then Deuce inhaled, "I AM NOT GOING TO LOSE!" He yelled at the castle, angrily pointing at it.

     It surprised Epel, but the Heartslabyul junior continued, "I KNOW I'M DUMB AND STUPID, NOT GOOD AT ANYTHING! I'M AWARE I CAN'T GET RID OF MY OLD SELF AND I ALWAYS THINK VIOLENCE IS THE ANSWER! I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CHANGE FOR THE BEST, GODDAMN IT! THAT ASSHOLE ACE ALWAYS TRIES TO MAKE FUN OF ME BECAUSE I'M TOO SLOW TO UNDERSTAND! DON'T WORRY, I'LL BE STRONG AND SMART ONE DAY! WATCH ME CHANGE FOR THE BEST!" Then he shouted.

Deuce feels refreshed after yelling those out, shocking Epel since his fellow junior managed to let his anger out. Turns out, he always goes to the sea to yell his frustration out whenever he's stressed...

     The blue-haired sighed, "I'm always bad at dealing with things. I always study hard, but my grades are just the same as the others—at the point, I would do things I'm aware I can't do," he remarked. "It's always the same excuses every time and I got used to it. I should do better than this! This is why I can't improve! Doing everything to win is lame, you know? Or something like that," he shared.

     "Is that so?"

     "Ever since the start, I'm dumb and hopeless and I'm the cause of why my mom's crying," he added. "Then when the letter about getting chosen to enter Night Raven College, I was happy since it was my chance to change!" He exclaimed, reminiscing about the time he got the letter.

     "Did anything change when you got here?" Epel asked.

     "I'm still the same me, violent and in despair. Everything just hates me," the poor blueberry replied, feeling down. "Well, even though nothing goes in my way, I realized something... He's strong, but he's exhausted which means they're capable, but also struggling without others knowing. It may be embarrassing or insulting, that caused them to go mad, but I'm sure those capable people never gave up."