A Wolf And A Fox/ Another Chance/ Wolf's First Good Deed/ Friendly Talk

Later In The Evening, Governor Diane Foxington Came Over With A Newspaper About The Guinea Pig Heist And She Was Not Happy About What Happened.

"Trespassing, Burglary, Mayhem, Assault With A Deadly Reptile?! As If Those Poor Rodents Haven't Been Through Enough Already!" Diane Listed As She Wrapped Up The Final Things Of What Happened.

The Bad Guys Smiled Sheepishly About The Guinea Pig Heist.

"No, Diane. Please." Marmalade Pleaded.

Diane Sighed Before Saying, "Okay. I'm Sorry, Professor, But I'm Calling The Chief."

"Please. Come On." Marmalade Said As He Went Up To Diane.

"This Experiment Is Over." Diane Said.

"Experiments Take Time." Marmalade Said.

As Diane And Professor Marmalade Walked Out Of The Living Room, The Bad Guys Glared At Snake.

"You Couldn't Help Yourself?" Wolf Asked.

"So I Had A Moment Of Weakness. Sue Me." Snake Said.

"That's Gonna Be Difficult To Do From Prison." Wolf Said.

"Guys! What Do We Do Now?" Webs Cut In, Stopping The Fight.

Wolf Sighed Before Glancing At Snake And Nodding To Himself.

"Time To Launch A Charm Offensive." Wolf Said As He Adjusted His Pajama Suit And Rushed After Diane.

The Bad Guys Smirked To Themselves, Knowing What That Meant.

"Oh, Yeah. The Full Clooney." Shark Stated.

***

After Talking With Professor Marmalade, Diane Walked Away As Wolf Runs Up To Her.

"Madam Governor. Diane." Wolf Called Out.

"Do Not Clooney Me, Wolf." Diane Scowled.

"Oh, I See What's Going On. You Think I'm Still A Bad Guy. Trying To Bamboozle My Way To Freedom. But, We've Changed. The Flower Of Goodness Is Blossoming All Over The Place." Wolf Smirked As He Winked At Her.

"Don't You Ever Get Tired Of Lying?" Diane Asked, Groaned.

"No." Wolf Chuckled Before He Realized What He Said. "I Mean... Fudge. That Was... That Was A Trick Question, Right?"

Diane Sighed In Annoyance And Irritation As They Walked Outside.

"I Gave You An Opportunity... A Chance To Show The World That You're More Than Just A Scary Stereotype, But You're Too Proud Or Too Gutless To Take Advantage Of It." Diane Stated.

"Gutless? I'm Gutless?" Wolf Chuckled Before Continuing. "I'm Sorry, Have We Met? I'm The Villain Of Every Story! Guility Until Proven Innocent. And Even If By Some Miracle We Did Change, Who's Gonna Believe Us, Huh? Of Course You Wouldn't Know Anything About That, With Your Little Miss Perfect Power Suits."

"Is That So?" Diane Asked, Pulling Out The Ring Wolf Stole From Her During The Dolphin Heist.

Wolf Looked At The Ring In Shock As He Starts Searching His Pockets.

"Wait A Second... What Did... How Did You?" Wolf Asked, Stammering.

"A Wolf And A Fox Are Not So Different." Diane Smirked, Playing With The Ring Before Flinging It To Wolf. "Maybe They Will Believe You, Maybe They Won't, But It Doesn't Matter. Don't Do It For Them, Do It For You. This Is Your Chance To Write Your Own Story. To Find A Better Life For You And Your Friends. Come On, What Have You Got To Lose?"