Prison/ Crimson Paw/ Split Up/ Empathy/ Snake's Being Good?!

A Military Boat Was Heading Toward A Giant S.U.C.M Prison Facility On A Rocky Shore As The Waves Crashed.

Wolf Looked Through The Window On The Boat With A Sad Look On His Face As He Saw The Prison Facility.

The Doors Opened As The Bad Guys Walked Inside With Their Hands Cuffed.

"I Can't Believe We Got Double Crossed By A Tiny Rodent." Shark Said.

"Oh, We Got Double Crossed By A Rodent Alright. But, Uh, Not A Tiny One."" Snake Stated, Looking At Wolf.

"What?" Shark Asked.

"This Was Supposed To Be Us Conning Marmalade. It Turns Out It Was Wolf Conning Us." Snake Explained.

The Female Officer Made Him Throw Up Some Objects Out Of His Stomach.

"Does That Sound Familiar To You, Wolf?" Snake Asked, Angrily While Wolf Was Getting Body Searched As He Held His Arms Up.

"What? Why Would You Think That?" Wolf Asked, Frustrated.

"Oh, We Don't Know, Maybe Because You Just Sabotaged The Greatest Heist Out Lives! I Think You Owe Us An Explanation, Buddy." Snake Said.

"(Sigh) Okay. Your Right. This Is What Happened." Wolf Said.

A Male Officer Pushed Wolf To Get His 

"Back At The Museum, I Just Tried To Steal An Old Lady's Purse." Wolf Explained As He Smoldered For The Camera.

The Camera Shuttered As It Took A Picture Of Wolf.

"Classic Snatch And Grab." Wolf Said.

"Tried To? Since When Do You Try To Steal Something And Not Just Steal?" Webs Asked As She Stamped Her Leg Prints In Ink.

"I Was Trying To Steal The Purse When The Old Lady Fell And... I Kind Of Helped Her." Wolf Said As A Male Officer Gave Him Prison Clothes.

"What?" Snake Asked As The Camera Took A Picture Of Him.

"I Kinda Helped Her." Wolf Said As He Puts On His Prison Pants.

"No, I Didn't." Wolf Finished Buttoning His Shirt. "I Saved The Old Lady, And She Hugged Me, And My Tail Wagged, And I Didn't What It Was, But It Felt, Uh, You Know... Good." Wolf Finished.

Webs, Shark And Piranha Gasped As Snake Looked At Him With Angry Looks On His Face.

"Ah. But Then You Stole The Purse." Piranha Said.

"NO!" The Bad Guys Yelled As Wolf Walked Away From Them.

"You Know, Tails And I Heard What The Pig Said To You About Cutting Us Loose." Snake Said.

"Wait. Like, 'Us' Us?" Shark Asked.

"But We Never Thought You'd Actually Do It, Man." Snake Said.

"Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey. I-I Would Never... I Was Trying To... I Was Trying To Find Us A Better Life." Wolf Said.