Gala For Goodness/ Good Tonight/ Marmalade's True Colors

At The Professor Marmalade's Gala For Goodness, A Special Report On Channel 6 Action News Was Happening At The Gala With Tiffany Fluffit On The Scene.

"What Up? We Are Just Moments Away From Professor Marmalade's Gala For Goodness, Where The Legendary Love Crater Meteorite Will Be On Display For The First Time Ever. But What Everyone Is Really Buzzing About Is The Bad Guys, Whose Heart Melting Rescue Video Has Made Them A Overnight Viral Sensation." Tiffany Reported As It Showed Wolf Rescuing The Cat With Lots Of People Watching It.

***

The Limo Was Driving Toward The Gala With The Bad Guys Inside Of It.

Wolf And Shark Were Wearing Suits With Blue Bow Ties, Webs And Snake Were Wearing Suits With No Bow Ties, Piranha Was Wearing Formal Shoes With A White Collared Shirt, And Kaguya Was Wearing A Blue Dress With Light Blue Boots And Blue Fingerless Gloves.

Wolf Started Discussing About The Plan To Steal The Golden Dolphin.

"All Right, Guys, This Is The Big One. The Golden Dolphin Is Inside A Titanium Case Controlled By A Randomly Generated Five Digit Code, A Code Kept Safe And Secure Inside A Briefcase Handcuffed To The Chief Of Police." Wolf Explained.

"She's Not Messing Around." Piranha Said.

"The Code Is Only Accessible With Her Authorized Fingerprints." Wolf Continued.

"Leave That To Me." Snake Said.

"While Snake Gets The Code, Shark Will Secure The Fake Dolphin." Wolf Said.

"I Like The Sound Of That." Shark Said.

"Meanwhile, The Rest Of Us Plant Circuit Jammers." Wolf Said.

"Allowing Me To Hack Into The Power Grid." Webs Said.

"At The End Of The Night, We Toast The Professor, 'Blah Blah Blah, Yada Yada', And When I Say 'Marmalade', Lights Go Out And Kaguya Will Have Eaxctly Four Seconds To Make Our Move." Wolf Explained.

"The Old Switcheroo." Kaguya Said.

"Chief Hands Marmalade The Fake Dolphin, We Get Our Pardon, Applause, Applause, Exit Stage Right, And By The Time They Realize What Happened..." Wolf Continued.

"So Long, Suckers!" A GIF Of Wolf Exclaimed.

"We'll Be Driving Into The Sunset, Legacy Cemented." Wolf Finished As the Bad Guys Laughed.

"Got To Hand It To You, Buddy. You're A Real Artist." Snake Commented.

Then, The Door Opened And They Saw Professor Marmalade.

"Well, Good Guys, This Is It. Good Luck Out There. Remember, All Eyes Will Be On You Tonight, Not Me." Marmalade Said.

The Bad Guys Got Out Of The Limo And Looked At The Crowd With Nervous Smiles.