Episode 1 Pilot: mail people

Who decides they want to be a mailperson for a living? Like really who wakes up and decides "hmm, you know what my true passion is? Delivering people's mail." Like seriously, who? Not that I don't appreciate my mailman, he's awesome. Shoutout to my mailman Mr. G, You rock dude. Like we all need people to deliver our mail, but like why do people decide that's the job that they want to have? Like for a living, not to mention for the rest of their lives until they retire. And yeah I get that it has good government benefits, but like still. Like imagine having dinner at your future wife's house and her parents ask you what your job is, and you say in a cool and mysterious voice "I work for the government." So now they think your really mysterious and cool and think that you work at some black site like place and want to know more so they ask you, "Well what branch?" And then you have to get your ego popped and not be cool anymore when you reply... "Oh I'm a mailman." Bet you 10 bucks they don't want you to marry their daughter anymore, because you're a mailman and secondly, they just think you're a disappointment. Good job Phil, now you can't marry Jessica the love of your life who's a supermodel because you're a mailman. Not feeling so confident about your job now are you? Also none of that ever happened to me before, just saying, but I bet it happens to mail people all the time though, Thank you and Have a good night, I hope that I was able to make you laugh. :) Love y'all!