Episode 3: School Janitors

On today's episode of: Who decides they want that job? We have: School janitorsWho decides one day "Ya know what? My life is SO boring, you know what would spice it up? Working as a school janitor." Like out of all the places to work as a janitor, why a school? I mean I would truly hate to put up with all the stuff kids do to vandalize those bathrooms, I mean with grafting those bathroom stalls, the messes they leave in the lunchroom, just why would you torture yourself like that? I get if you like kids, why not be a teacher? I mean you probably get paid less than them anyways. Also why a school? Is there no better place to clean that would pay you even more? I mean what kind of crime did you commit that no other place than a school would hire you, and only as a janitor too? I mean like you'll be 35 and all that you have to show for all those years of your life is a PhD from Florida state about God knows what and a crappy job as a school janitor, I mean come on Larry pull yourself together, what would your parents think? Again this has never happened to me.Thank you everyone, I hope that I made you laugh and made your day just a little bit better, I love y'all and have a great night!