The shocker

3rd person:

"I see him!" Kate said holding on to peter as she pointed to the shocker.

"Holy shit!" Peter says as he sees the shocker hit a car and it goes flying.

They land on the ground a little bit further away for shocker so they could surprise attack him.

"Shh, we don't want him to hear or see us." Peter says quietly holding his pointer finger over his mask.

"Oh yeah.. smart." Kate said to peter implying he knows what to do and he's smart.

As they get closer, shocker hits a car in the direction they are going towards and peter runs and grabs Kate to move her out the way and the shocker didn't see them.

"Thanks Peter." Kate says sweetly

"Anytime" Peter responds

"Eh you know what? Screw it." Kate runs at the shocker

"KATE!" Peter says as shocker hits her not too hard.

"NO! YOU MOTHER-" Peter jumps at shocker and dodges his hits then peter ducked as the shocker punched and peter punched him in the stomach and then kicked him in the face making him get knocked out cold.

"Shit shit shit! Kate!" Peter runs over to her laying on the ground but she is awake

"Ow. That hurt.. are you okay Peter?" Kate asked Peter

"I'm not worried about me, I'm worried about you. Are you okay?" Peter asks nicely and seriously.

"I'm fine, I'll just rest a little bit to heal then I'll be fine." Kate responded to him.

As peter picked her up to swing away and go back to his apartment.

When they got there, it was dark outside. Kate thought it was time for bed so they slept.

"I'll take the couch, you can take the bed" peter said to Kate

"No I'll take the couch you take the bed."

"No Kate you need to rest as best as possible, so please. Take the bed."

"Ugh fine pretty boy" she punches him softly but they both chuckle a little.

Peter grabs a blanket and pillow from the closet because he doesn't wanna take any from Kate.

Kate goes into the bathroom to change, as she comes out she is wearing tight shorts and a sports bra, she did this on purpose for peter. Peter stares a bit, but she wants him to stare.

Peter goes to change as he takes off his shirt and wears shorts. He came out of the bathroom and Kate just stared and stared.

Kates pov:

He is so hot

Peter's pov:

She is so hot

3rd person:

They get ready for bed as peter lays on the couch and Kate lays on the bed. They both fall asleep thinking about each other.