The green lizard

Peter's pov:

Kate is holding on to me, while I am swinging
"What the hell is that thing?" Kate asked me
"I think I have an idea on what and who it is." I told her. "What? How?" Kate asked. She sounded mad, not sure why though. "Well, when dr. strange made the spell for everyone to forget me, I kept adding peoples names so they wouldn't forget. That was a huge mistake, as people from other earths came through into our earth. This giant lizard was a villain that came through but that wasn't the only one. That part is for other time." I explained to her. "Well I wish you could've told me this earlier, but whatever." Kate said. Why did she sound so mad? "Kate are you okay? You seem a little mad. Did I do something wrong?" I ask her. "Look Pete, all my life people never told me things or lied. I hated it, and I just want people to tell me things when it could be a key to find something. Like his weakness." Kate explained, "Well sorry Kate." I said.
We see the lizard jumping from building to building. He looks bigger than the last one. We land on a building and Kate gets off me. "Ok Peter, what's the plan?" "So, I'm gonna catch him and I'll lead him to Central Park. Then here's where you come in, Shoot him in the chest then I'll punch him to knock him out. I'll carry him somewhere, then we will go home." I explained
"Ok sounds good." Kate runs to Central Park and I jump to building to building to catch up to the lizard. I run and hop over a few buildings. I see him then I web his back with both my arms. As I'm on his back, I web onto his arms and I control him when he's running. I'm making him go to Central Park. We get to Central Park and I see Kate with the bow and arrow in her hands. Wow, she's beautiful. She shoots and hits him in the chest and it stuns him. From the back, I punch him in the face but it stuns him. His arm reaches my neck, then choke slams me into the concrete which cracks the concrete. I web 2 trees over his head with both of my hands and I pull, causing me to kick him in the face and then just like that, he's knocked out. "Great job Kate!" I say, hugging her tightly. "You did amazing too, pete." She returns the hug with a tighter hug. Kate jumps on me then I grab the lizards arm. As I'm swinging I see he's just hanging there, but I don't care. I throw him into an alleyway then we get to my apartment and we go throw the window. I take my suit off. Revealing me to only be in my underwear. Showing off my abs. "Oh boy.." Kate says under her breath. She pushes him onto the bed and she climbs on top of me and leans her soft lips and crushes my lips. Her tongue crosses my tongue and she outlines his abs with her hand. She straddles him and he keeps pressing his lips into hers. She takes off her shirt, still kissing peter. His hands run down and unbuckle her belt. He unzips her jeans and pulls them off. Her hands cuffs his face pulling him closer into his lips smashing into hers. She moves his hands onto her ass and she lets out a soft moan. Her crotch is riding up against his. He lets a soft groan leave his mouth. She bounces on his lap still kissing him and still on top of him.

Peter's mind 'I have found the perfect girl.'

Kates mind 'I have found the perfect guy.'