The call

Peter's pov:

I wake up and feel a familiar weight on my chest. I look down to see Kate. She's so beautiful, wow I landed some luck with her. I start stoking her hair and I see a smile on her face in her sleep. I smile at her and keep stroking her hair. A few minutes pass by and I finally see her open her eyes.
"Good morning beautiful." I say kissing her forehead. "Good morning handsome." She said as she kissed my lips. A minute passed by and we pull away. "I'm gonna make some food, you want some?" I ask her, "Sure, I'll make some coffee for the both of us." She said.
"Thanks, babe." I turned around and pressed my lips against hers. I pulled out some pots and pans and got to cooking. She made the coffee and sat down to watch some TV. She turned on the news and watched. I was done with the food so I put it on a plate and brought it to her. "Thanks babe" she kissed me. We watched the news for a bit, until Kate was getting a call from her cellphone. She went to the bathroom and answered the call.

Kate's pov:

I walked into the bathroom and answered the call.

Kate: Hello?

???: Hello, you must be Kate bishop.

Kate: Yes, who's this??

???: Nick Fury. I've seen some of your and Spider-Mans work of being a superhero. You guys are great, we could really use you and Spider-Man to a great asset to the team.

Kate: Really??

Nick: Yes, I'll send you a location to where it is. I won't be there, but the rest of the team is.

Kate: Ok, We will be there. When?

Nick: in a few hours, we will give you some time.

Kate: Ok! See you later!

I hang up and run out the bathroom. "PEEETTTEEERRR!!!" I say, running to peter and jumping on his lap. "Hey, woah. What's making you so excited?" He asked me. "Nick fury called me and told me he loves our work and they we would be good assets to the avengers!" I explained. "Really? That's awesome!" Peter said.
"Let's start packing" I told him. "Ok"

  I really hope you all enjoy my story. I will make a part 2 to this story so this timeline isn't done, I'm not sure what I'll call it but I'll think. If you guys could help me out I'd appreciate it. The ships are a like different but here they are.
Peter X Kate
Peter X Wanda
Peter X nat
And no it is not a "one shot" story. They are sharing peter once they confess their love to peter. I know it's weird but yes, Peter is dating 3 girls in the story
Peter is 24
Kate is 23
Wanda is 23
Nat is 26
The story will include smut, but not to the point where they have nothing on.
I'm going to explain some things here. After NWH, it was were it was like peter never existed, but everything (besides the blip) happened to peter, but not them. Tony never fought and died to Thanos. Nat never died to get the soul stone
And Steve never went back in time so Sam never became captain America.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this story as much as I had writing it. I know I haven't updated a lot but I will probably update every few days, mostly a week. Possibly 2 weeks. I will see you all in the next story. Bye, Love you all!!