C5: 'Wedding Gift'

Lan Wangji POV

I then begin to walk around in this undead city full with weird accessories, gold and red colors light, and coffins everywhere to find a way back to my world. I pant heavily and hear a voice calling me by 'Er Gege' so I went to hide somewhere so they wouldn't found me. I see a room full of weird exotic things and goes inside to hide while I make sure I'm invisible in the other's eyes.

Just then, I see that 'bride' walk pass me and called out for me, "Er Gege? Where are you? I'm sure hope you aren't lost

Just then, I see that 'bride' walk pass me and called out for me, "Er Gege? Where are you? I'm sure hope you aren't lost." I stared at him as the wedding dress fit him well as it show off curves despite being dead. He look almost human if only he didnt have the skeleton arm, hand, shoulder, left side of rib cage, a bit of his face, and his eyes being grey. He look around and was out of my sight so I quickly went the opposite direction to run.
I look for a place to go but I hear him coming up to me. Seem like he caught me running. I think for a second and look at my surroundings so I climb up a sign before getting on top of the building rooftop. The other watch me and find it speechless to them before watching me running. I kept running and jump across buildings before hiding at a fence somewhere.
I catch my breathe for a second and look to the side to see this whole world being huge like some maze. Suddenly a hand grab my shoulder which make me jump and I turn around to see the 'bride' as they said, "Woah Er Gege, You are quite talented what you did. Now come up here." He easily help me up on a cave with neon lights and some gems on the walls.

I stared at him and he walk around as he spin around in his dress as he said, "What a view it is

I stared at him and he walk around as he spin around in his dress as he said, "What a view it is. I love coming here to admire it. Is it almost romantic, yes? Mhmmm." I sigh heavily and groan before he turn around to go sit down on a bench. He pat a seat for me and wait for me as I just stared at him. His grey eyes stared at me with hope as he waited for me so I walk over over to sit beside him.
He smile and said, "So Er Gege? May I know what my beloved husband name is?" My name? Tell my name to...him. I sigh softly knowing that I must know his name at least so I said, "Lan Zhan, courtesy name Lan Wangji." He hum softly and said, "Lan Zhan, what a lovely name." When he say my name, I feel weird since most people call me Wangji but when he say it, he make it sound like it was perfect for him to say only.